Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone know this chump from South Burlington, Vermont? He scammed me on eBay for my 2020 Authentic Kawhi Leonard All Star Game Jersey after buying it for $750. This guy claims I sent him a random t-shirt and and aux cable. He had me send the item to another name and address in Las Vegas to throw me off his trail. Obviously a Kawhi fan with his profile pictures. Please kick this MF’er square in the nuts for me if you ever see him.
D03AB072-CE49-4E77-8D3A-D1244588243E.png

4B02B66A-2847-4FAC-9E7C-AC5EEB13908B.jpeg
C79241E4-085B-4DED-B7DB-7EC4DE96479C.png
8A6A611F-C338-423C-911C-530C520D6674.png

Sorry about your ordeal. That's awful!

I haven't sold anything on eBay for such a long time now, but did you send it to a verified address as suggested? I believe it's a way you can protect yourself as a seller. I would assume if they want you to send it to an address not registered to their account, perhaps it's a ploy to pull some bogus crap like this. I'm aware a lot of sellers refuse to ship to addresses that aren't registered to a buyers' account.

Sorry about your ordeal. That's awful!

I haven't sold anything on eBay for such a long time now, but did you send it to a verified address as suggested? I believe it's a way you can protect yourself as a seller. I would assume if they want you to send it to an address not registered to their account, perhaps it's a ploy to pull some bogus crap like this. I'm aware a lot of sellers refuse to ship to addresses that aren't registered to a buyers' account.
Yes, I sent the item to a verified address. He wanted me to send to another unverified addressed, and I refused for my protection. In the end, he still bent me over. Hahah

Yes, I sent the item to a verified address. He wanted me to send to another unverified addressed, and I refused for my protection. In the end, he still bent me over. Hahah

Thanks for verifying you used common sense to exercise your protection.

Bent you over? Are you trying to say he screwed you over? Please clarify.

I'm assuming he fabricated that you shipped it to a different address after he received the legitimate product you shipped based on the photo you posted. It's obvious he lied like the piece of :emoji_poop: he is by claiming you sent a t-shirt and cable.

If you shipped it to the verified address like you said, I'm sure it was delivered there because it's impossible for him to call the delivery service to have it redirected to an address of his preference while it's in transit. It's pretty much always literally a point A to point B scenario based on protocol regarding deliveries, only a one way trip.

Hopefully you have tracking to prove you shipped it to the verified address which should exonerate you. And I believe you sent the legitimate product even though I wasn't there to witness it. Keep me posted about this crap.

Thanks for verifying you used common sense to exercise your protection.

Bent you over? Are you trying to say he screwed you over? Please clarify.

I'm assuming he fabricated that you shipped it to a different address after he received the legitimate product you shipped based on the photo you posted. It's obvious he lied like the piece of :emoji_poop: he is by claiming you sent a t-shirt and cable.

If you shipped it to the verified address like you said, I'm sure it was delivered there because it's impossible for him to call the delivery service to have it redirected to an address of his preference while it's in transit. It's pretty much always literally a point A to point B scenario based on protocol regarding deliveries, only a one way trip.

Hopefully you have tracking to prove you shipped it to the verified address which should exonerate you. And I believe you sent the legitimate product even though I wasn't there to witness it. Keep me posted about this crap.
Bent me over = screwed me over. I made sure I had tracking and a required signature on delivery. The only thing he fabricated is the photo of the package I sent him next to a bunch of random items I never sent him.

Trust me, if I was the scammer, I wouldn’t be putting myself on blast like this in the forums haha.

Bent me over = screwed me over. I made sure I had tracking and a required signature on delivery. The only thing he fabricated is the photo of the package I sent him next to a bunch of random items I never sent him.

Trust me, if I was the scammer, I wouldn’t be putting myself on blast like this in the forums haha.

Thanks for the clarification.

Please don't get it f'd up, I never implied you were a scammer. That loser is the true scammer obviously.

Good thing you saved the tracking information and have a signature. Hopefully you'll be cleared. Let's hope that loser sustains a lot of bad things against him.

Anyone know this chump from South Burlington, Vermont? He scammed me on eBay for my 2020 Authentic Kawhi Leonard All Star Game Jersey after buying it for $750. This guy claims I sent him a random t-shirt and and aux cable. He had me send the item to another name and address in Las Vegas to throw me off his trail. Obviously a Kawhi fan with his profile pictures. Please kick this MF’er square in the nuts for me if you ever see him.
D03AB072-CE49-4E77-8D3A-D1244588243E.png

4B02B66A-2847-4FAC-9E7C-AC5EEB13908B.jpeg
C79241E4-085B-4DED-B7DB-7EC4DE96479C.png
8A6A611F-C338-423C-911C-530C520D6674.png

Go post this in General, usually they have fun with this type of BS

It would be great if they released a Kobe carreer achievements jersey.
It would also be great a t shirt with a picture of his famous fadeaway.
Let’s see if this time Nike makes something good, or just recicle part of their former stuff.

Those are just the regular *** swingman jerseys from a few years back smh

Bet my life they’ll be taxed anywhere from $150-$200 too

They should have instead reissued that commemorative jersey that had all them
accomplishment patches on the sides that Staples sold.

casual fans don’t look to authentic jerseys it seems. seems like the lakers gave bill russell a legit authentic kobe though (modern jersey tho)
BA3E9026-E623-4A4A-9636-EB1A88B7947E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom