Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

That's a good start getting rid of a replica jersey. Step up your game and get a Mitchell & Ness authentic now when it's convenient.

I never saw Mavericks as a Lakers rival although Cuban tried to make one out of it running his mouth because Mavs were so sorry and unstable for a long time until he became owner. I think the reason I have interest in a Nowitzki jersey is that Cuban respectfully mourned Dr. Buss in 2013 and retired #24 for Kobe this year. And Dirk is the biggest and best star ever in team history.
Mavs ended Lakers' championship run. I see them as a rival for that, but rivalries nowadays are not the same as they were in the 80's and 90's.

Mavs ended Lakers' championship run. I see them as a rival for that, but rivalries nowadays are not the same as they were in the 80's and 90's.

Good points with all that.

Yes Mavs ended the Lakers run, but I didn't think Lakers were going to win again in 2011 as much as I like them because it takes a toll making 3 consecutive Finals appearances. Mavs have been a joke historically and only won 1 title since Mark Cuban owned them so therefore they aren't a historical team.

Rivalries in the past had longevity to them which made them historical. It's hard for teams to have longevity now and going forward because of salary cap restrictions and free agency.

On the front you can see a blemish on the numbers. I haven’t tried washing it yet and I’m sure that will more than likely solve the problem and the stitching it kind of jacked on the name. It was the last one in my size when I was there so I said eff it lol.
That Mavs jersey is so sick...

Anyone who has had their KB patch stitched on have a close up picture? Was it done using a straight line stitch or zig zag stitch?

I feel like a couple of people have gotten them done differently. Best bet would be to go back on Lakers twitter/ig and see if they have a picture of when the patch was first added to the jersey

Lakers/Spurs was a great rivalry in which the winner of that series goes to the NBA Finals from 1999-2013. As a Lakers fan, this was the only team I feared in the playoffs and in the West during that time. Spurs gained my respect.

BC6D6619-4E8D-4A7F-ABF3-F062C2C4E3EB.jpeg
226CEDF0-6914-4C82-98DE-62D70C2FFD06.jpeg
59BEBF78-EA5C-4B1B-88DF-E9D8EC1E32C3.jpeg
984EBD91-F9B0-4A11-84CF-B084126357DB.jpeg

mine came in today.

Does Nike make authentic shorts? Looking for Lakers pair.
They made them in that first season but I haven’t seen ‘em since

I bought a Knicks pair and returned them almost immediately

The fit was trash and the materials were toilet paper thin

Swingman shorts are def better for either hooping or casual wear imo

They made them in that first season but I haven’t seen ‘em since

I bought a Knicks pair and returned them almost immediately

The fit was trash and the materials were toilet paper thin

Swingman shorts are def better for either hooping or casual wear imo

The Nike Courtside Statement shorts, those were fire, thick material, hope they come back

I just noticed that all “custom” Nike Authentic Jerseys on fanatics won’t allow you to enter your own desired# or name. You can only select from players who are actually on the respective team.

I just noticed that all “custom” Nike Authentic Jerseys on fanatics won’t allow you to enter your own desired# or name. You can only select from players who are actually on the respective team.

Yup. And not even every player is always available ala Luka for Dallas. I had to go straight the the Mavs Shop.

I just want them to drop the red Blazers throwbacks already. Probably 0% chance though.

I noticed on Fanatics some Showtime hoodies and practice gear for next season is starting to trickle out.

oh man, the hoodies have been getting worse every iteration. the originals were so simple and clean with the nba logo on the arm and no words on the back

Do you think the Lakers jerseys are gonna be more expensive if they win da chip?

i would say no because their jerseys seem to be produced in large quantities, kind of like how golden state warriors jerseys kept the same price during their dynasty. toronto raptors jerseys after their championship went up because their physical team store was the only place you can get authentics

Back
Top Bottom