Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

New design for next season:
8F3882F9-6F71-4058-86A0-4DE8ADFFD569.jpeg

Attachments

• B6058150-8672-4699-9884-DC9D25E0C214.jpeg
    B6058150-8672-4699-9884-DC9D25E0C214.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 366
We have been hearing rumors that the green throwback was coming back for the upcoming season but we dont know if its gonna be an exact retro of the previous years jerseys. This above pic appears to confirm it but im still skeptical as it has the Swoosh on it instead of the Jumpman logo.

We have been hearing rumors that the green throwback was coming back for the upcoming season but we dont know if its gonna be an exact retro of the previous years jerseys. This above pic appears to confirm it but im still skeptical as it has the Swoosh on it instead of the Jumpman logo.
It’s a classic designation. It won’t be a jumpman

Jumpman is only on the Statement Jerseys.

Does it say the player's name? Can't read chinese. If it is LBJ then it's the second confirmation that he's keeping #23.

I was just looking into this last week. I've yet to see anything say he put a request in to change. for next season. Everything was from last year saying he'd have to wait .

Fanatics calls the Bucks jersey a "Nike authentic swingman with Dri fit technology". How weird.

eh not messing around with that jumpman one, I might be saddled with enough Giannis jerseys as it is if he's not sticking around :lol:

those classic jersey are fire, hopefully they make the hwc joints authentic (last three seasons were not a good sign tho) atlanta hawks have some of the best uniforms next year imo, their overhaul is perfect. hopefully raptors jersey overhaul will be nice as well

I remember KD had a Nike “tour” shirt two summers ago before the 2019 free agency. It highlights the location of the team’s he played for up to 2020. For 2020, the Bay Area was next to it, and we all know how that concluded.

With that said, I would not take that image as confirmation that LeBron will keep #23.

Not feeling the jump man on jerseys, not sure why...

Looks off, I don't like it either.

I remember KD had a Nike “tour” shirt two summers ago before the 2019 free agency. It highlights the location of the team’s he played for up to 2020. For 2020, the Bay Area was next to it, and we all know how that concluded.

With that said, I would not take that image as confirmation that LeBron will keep #23.

Some local NDC stores released his purple 2020/21 Jordan branded jersey with #23 already

Back
Top Bottom