Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I lined them up to the heat/dallas jerseys that I got from the team stores and they’re the same dimensions. I live in PA so I will never see one purchased from the lakerstore to know how close they are to those. The sponsor patches on the team store jerseys are flimsy cheap looking garbage so I’m not going to sweat it too much.

Thats what my point is. The ones team stores sell aren’t the same patch worn on court.

Lol, you're not going to find the "actual" patch that is worn on court, unless you get one from a player worn jersey.

The patches from the team store are the closet you're going to get.

No talk on the Hornets new jerseys?

charlotte-hornets-new-uniforms-pinstripes-teal-2020-2021-sportslogosnet.jpg
I'll pass..... numbers look to big.

I saw fanatics had the authentic Luka icon for the 2020-2021 season. I'll wait and see if they release the green in an authentic. I have three authentic Luka jerseys already, one Porzingis, and countless Dirk lol.

The actual patch that is sewn on at the hangar is the actual patch the Mavs wear. Chime's marketing team has to approve the design and their marketing team is the one that sends it to them. The 5miles one from the previous season I wasn't too sure about. Anyway, anything you pretty much get from Wish is fake anyway so who is to say it's real or not.... :lol:

how are fanatics custom jerseys? are the numbers and stitching the exact same?

It's like the custom jerseys you see in the thread from the respected NBA store. There's a difference but it doesn't bother me that much.

any lowkey sites (other than nike/fanatics/dsg) for swingman shorts?

or is best bet to just wait for sales on those sites in order to get them under retail?

So does anyone still think the Lebron Mamba jerseys will restock? I doubt it at this point. Especially since they were Aeroswift leftovers...

Is it me or is the gold trim actually GOLD? Or am I trippin. Was watching LeBron inbound the ball and I noticed shadow droplooked like actual gold not banana yellow. Not much pictures right now best I could find
15CC5A3B-3823-4B76-ABA5-525AB1FDFCAE.jpeg

I'm finally posting one of the very few Nike authentic NBA jerseys I have since they started making NBA apparel again.

I think most people will be able to tell this is a first-run production based on the rubberized Nike logo on the front.

Thunder always had a uniquely cool blue shade with their team colors.
IMG_4559.JPG
IMG_4561.JPG

I'm finally posting one of the very few Nike authentic NBA jerseys I have since they started making NBA apparel again.

I think most people will be able to tell this is a first-run production based on the rubberized Nike logo on the front.

Thunder always had a uniquely cool blue shade with their team colors.
IMG_4559.JPG
IMG_4561.JPG

No need for the M&n later down the road. Nice.

So they just went with their 2019 city jersey template.

that’s what was reported but this aint it. red letters with white outline and around a black chevron? bleh i guess i’d have to see what it looks like on the players. looks very portland esque

Is it me or is the gold trim actually GOLD? Or am I trippin. Was watching LeBron inbound the ball and I noticed shadow droplooked like actual gold not banana yellow. Not much pictures right now best I could find
15CC5A3B-3823-4B76-ABA5-525AB1FDFCAE.jpeg

their gold jerseys the other night looked gold not highlighter yellow to me also

Back
Top Bottom