Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

oh ****, really? How do you tell real and fake then though?

some are just poorly made and obvious. Others now are high quality fakes. They are really accurate looking (there is a Kobe floating around here somewhere that is an example). You just have to look at the details. The counterfeit companies in China are really good these days when it comes to luxury goods or anything hyped.

There are some really good fakes out there of those white and yellow Lakers scoop neck jerseys. They scan and everything. I bought one on ebay to check it out and returned it for a refund. The only giveaway was the fit and feel of the fabric as well as saying "Vaporknit" on the tag instead of aeroswift. But if you didn't have an original to compare to I could see a lot of people being duped. I just saw some new fakes of the 'City Edition" Mamba print jersey. At this point I would only buy a jersey directly from an official retailer, too many dishonest people right now. I have no problem if people are trying to sell fake jerseys at a fair price, but buying something for $20 and trying to flip it as authentic and sell it for $200+ is a scam.

There are some really good fakes out there of those white and yellow Lakers scoop neck jerseys. They scan and everything. I bought one on ebay to check it out and returned it for a refund. The only giveaway was the fit and feel of the fabric as well as saying "Vaporknit" on the tag instead of aeroswift. But if you didn't have an original to compare to I could see a lot of people being duped. I just saw some new fakes of the 'City Edition" Mamba print jersey. At this point I would only buy a jersey directly from an official retailer, too many dishonest people right now. I have no problem if people are trying to sell fake jerseys at a fair price, but buying something for $20 and trying to flip it as authentic and sell it for $200+ is a scam.

Same as with sneakers, fakes are so good that I don't trust 100% GOAT or SX in buying a 1,500 shoe and knowing it is not fake. It has gone to retail or bust, and the L's are as abundant as ever thanks to bots and hype.

Even though it is far more costly, I’ve always been a fan of buying from retailers. Have ended up with too many fakes or jerseys that are extremely dirty in the past.

Anyone know how long Laker store has been taking shipping orders? ordered a yellow caruso onthe 12th.

Would love to have it sometime this series or Lord wiling the finals

Is this jersey legit?

118887109_365767034588722_812511746410416261_o.jpg
118660163_365751937923565_1621349567586223351_o.jpg

Patches arrived from Hong Kong colors slightly off but they’re good enough to make me not spend 220 on one from the lakersstore. Where are you guys sending these off to be sewn? I have these the Kobe memorial and the stern strip to get done
62358D05-78F9-47EE-9148-EC868C28BDD6.jpeg

Patches arrived from Hong Kong colors slightly off but they’re good enough to make me not spend 220 on one from the lakersstore. Where are you guys sending these off to be sewn? I have these the Kobe memorial and the stern strip to get done
62358D05-78F9-47EE-9148-EC868C28BDD6.jpeg
? (Dwight voice)
why would u buy a authentic $200 jersey only to fake it up with a unofficial patch?

These Black Mamba jerseys are magic.

And even if I don't believe in rocking jerseys players never rocked, a Kobe Black Mamba jersey needs to be re-released so I can cop one.

Nike is so hypocritical. They automatically pull all of Kobe's merchandise off of sales racks and online stores so people couldnt exploit Kobe's farewell home (deservingly so) only to turn around and exploit this situation themselves because plus his merchandise still got exploited

Because the lakers store is 220 and won’t sell me a patch and I got mine on sale straight from ndc for 140

The patch the lakers store sells is “fake” too. It’s not the actual patch as used on the player jerseys. Neither is the Kobe patch they sell.

where did you cop those patches from?

i got my authentics on sale too and would like to do the same.
eBay - 143713013083 is the item number. Took about 2 weeks to get on the east coast. The Kobe patch I got from the lakerstore. EPS said they’ll sew customer patches for 6.50 per patch, and they’ll add the stern memorial stripe for 15.00. The only issue is it’s not what the nba uses. They said it was what the MLB used as a memorial patch.

The patch the lakers store sells is “fake” too. It’s not the actual patch as used on the player jerseys. Neither is the Kobe patch they sell.

I lined them up to the heat/dallas jerseys that I got from the team stores and they’re the same dimensions. I live in PA so I will never see one purchased from the lakerstore to know how close they are to those. The sponsor patches on the team store jerseys are flimsy cheap looking garbage so I’m not going to sweat it too much.

Back
Top Bottom