Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Frustrated that they don’t have those mamba jerseys, I might goto the dark side and get one of those really good fakes :lol: wish me luck I’ll post my review

Frustrated that they don’t have those mamba jerseys, I might goto the dark side and get one of those really good fakes :lol: wish me luck I’ll post my review

I don’t know about that particular jersey but some of the really good fakes are spot on accurate. Just some minor things off.

My Nike.com order for the lakers championship shirts finally shipped out. Could’ve easily went OD when that buzzer sounded but glad i kept it somewhat under control. Lol. Still waiting for Lakers Store to ship out my son’s shirt.

My Nike.com order for the lakers championship shirts finally shipped out. Could’ve easily went OD when that buzzer sounded but glad i kept it somewhat under control. Lol. Still waiting for Lakers Store to ship out my son’s shirt.

I wish I did, I think I spent like $400.

Questioning someone's credibility over clothing is kind of lame. I don't buy anything fake but I live and let live. No reason to write someone off over fake clothing.

I always enjoy playing “spot the fake jersey” at the ballgames when walking thru the hallways, I’d never say anything or think anything less of the person, just amusing to me. I imagine it’s more evident to jersey enthusiasts like most of us here, while others can be oblivious to it, more power to them.

Not sure if I want to post the pics of these “fakes” they look really good. It might change the climate out here.

Well love it or hate it
E7753254-2FC9-4613-BD24-75C6FF8788B9.jpeg
F6A34211-8BF1-4A77-8F75-62EDDD367A5E.jpeg

I mean do what makes you happy. It’s not too hard spotting a fake jersey at Mavs games since the fakes are made terribly lol.
Might want to rethink that fakes are terribly made. There are terrible ones and there are ones that are close to the retail ones.

Might want to rethink that fakes are terribly made. There are terrible ones and there are ones that are close to the retail ones.

I've never seen one Mavs jersey that is close. I have Mavs jerseys from when Mashburn, Kidd, and Jackson were all playing together. Other teams... idk because I don't any other jerseys.

I've never seen one Mavs jersey that is close. I have Mavs jerseys from when Mashburn, Kidd, and Jackson were all playing together. Other teams... idk because I don't any other jerseys.
I think he’s taking about the Nike ones. Some of them look really accurate. I never seen one in person so I can’t say for material but I won’t be surprised if it’s similar. China has gotten really good at faking in demand things. Not just jerseys

I get people buying them with how absurd prices are, or that Nike just wont give us stuff like the bubble jerseys with names under or the 2/24 asg game jerseys. But they’re just not for me.

I can’t do the fakes either. Just knowing deep down it’s a fake would never allow me to wear it. Fakes used to be terrible but it’s surprising how good they gotten. They are almost 1-1. The sad thing is plenty of resellers will sell them as an authentic to unsuspecting buyers.

I mean I don't wear fakes because I live too close to the Hangar to justify it. But if a kid wants a jersey and their mom or dad buys one off ebay or something to make them happy idc. I don't know anyone else's situation and don't judge people by the clothing on their skin. At the end of the day it just fabric that keeps us from being naked. lol

Just be careful out there guys I wouldn’t trust buying from anyone unless it’s straight from NDC dsg fanatics or the team stores. These replicas are getting too good. I’m pretty sure there’s people outvthere trying to pass these as real and trying to sell at insane prices.

for those wondering
Swingman were less than $20
Authentic was less than $40

Back
Top Bottom