Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Probably in the minority, but I've been really wanting them to do the "pajama stripe" jerseys again. These are interesting, curious to see the actual thing. It doesnt look like the stripes made the final cut.

anyone know where i can get a therma-flex hoodie for the utah jazz in a women's small? trying to get it for the wifey for Christmas....

Imagine the 95-96 Bulls playin in those. :lol:

nike stop

bring back the Christmas uniforms though. The big color theme was dope. Even though adidas did them, I’m sure Nike could do it as well. 2012 and 2016 were dope.
3A3103BF-1F63-42E6-8231-B89CABB325D1.jpeg
1B947487-C976-4D08-A794-70650924AC8C.png

Imagine the 95-96 Bulls playin in those. :lol:

nike stop

bring back the Christmas uniforms though. The big color theme was dope. Even though adidas did them, I’m sure Nike could do it as well. 2012 and 2016 were dope.
3A3103BF-1F63-42E6-8231-B89CABB325D1.jpeg
1B947487-C976-4D08-A794-70650924AC8C.png

These were weak & lazy.

Christmas Day uniforms have always been trash. All of those posted above are terrible.

It looks like the Pistons city jersey leaked, didn't see it posted here (sorry if I missed it.)

The front is bland but I don't hate it - the worst part is the black pinstripe down the side is just completely out of place. WTF. Bert. Bert.

Thanks for tagging me, those are absolutely terrible

guess another season of pistons sucking and wearing 20 year old design

Christmas Day uniforms have always been trash. All of those posted above are terrible.

It looks like the Pistons city jersey leaked, didn't see it posted here (sorry if I missed it.)

The front is bland but I don't hate it - the worst part is the black pinstripe down the side is just completely out of place. WTF. Bert. Bert.

Compared to the rest of the trash that’s been leaked so far this is pretty clean and inoffensive

Its another example of laziness imo. Think about what some of these cities have available as inspiration - New York with the Statue of Liberty, the "big apple", or even taxis... Detroit has deep automotive and music roots and we came up with putting "Motor City" on the current design...

Nike we're available to help and inspire if y'all need it

Its another example of laziness imo. Think about what some of these cities have available as inspiration - New York with the Statue of Liberty, the "big apple", or even taxis... Detroit has deep automotive and music roots and we came up with putting "Motor City" on the current design...

Nike we're available to help and inspire if y'all need it

Exactly. Even update the designs every 2-3 years so you don't run out of ideas.

Better look of the warriors city jersey and shorts.

Attachments

• 1EBA1194-CA45-42F3-B6B6-9D7436780FB1.jpeg
    1EBA1194-CA45-42F3-B6B6-9D7436780FB1.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 118
Back
Top Bottom