Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Swingmans ain’t doing some of these jerseys justice. Warriors looks even better on the official photos.

https://i.postimg.cc/Td0s1yRH/54561-C38-6842-4540-9859-0184-FA716805.jpg?dl=1
will the real mvp please stand up?
C6E4D2C3-78EE-4102-B462-F39BB459574F.jpeg

When’s the launch of the City gear? Since I doubt they’ll produce Authentics for the public, I’m more excited about purchasing a couple of Swingman Shorts.

Ehh give me the 97-98 skinny shoulders red border on the logo

As will 99% of people but dazzle jersey's = wide shoulders. Mentioning wide shoulders is just low hanging fruit to get a response on here:lol: But there's probably no point in our opinions since it'll probably just be that style in the vaporknit material anyway.

I'm in for a Embiid or if they trade for Harden:lol:

As will 99% of people but dazzle jersey's = wide shoulders. Mentioning wide shoulders is just low hanging fruit to get a response on here:lol: But there's probably no point in our opinions since it'll probably just be that style in the vaporknit material anyway.

I'm in for a Embiid or if they trade for Harden:lol:
For sure. I still need to get last year city. I have a running collection of all publicly released city/earned for each season. Mixed with both authentic and swigmans obviously

Last edited:
With all the statement edition, city edition, earned edition etc. abominations that have been coming out, I have to give credit to the Lakers for their take on the alternate jerseys.

Not only was it a grest idea to pay homage to Laker greats, but all of the jersey designs have been solid.

I hope the Mavs wait to release their city stuff. I came down with this Covid stuff and have to quarantine until after Thanksgiving. I'm hoping they wait until after the season starts.

Back
Top Bottom