Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Need Nike to drop that Giannis jersey already, picked up the winter hat today to go with last year’s
2EEA7F43-9892-4132-AC5F-506E110333D7.jpeg
They took forever to drop those “coming soon” authentics last year on NDC fam
Wanna say months lol

is your size still on fanatics? I know u got a 30% code laying around or get gift card from RAISE for 13% off

I might have a 20% coupon for you from my recent order...

Damn did Nike say they just not gone make authentic Ja and or Memphis jerseys 😔
did they said that?

I couldn't even buy swingman jersey.
Its second time with Morant jerseys. also his throwback jersey last season was sold out quickly. I'm not sure if it's high popularity or just not enough production of grizzlies jerseys.

did they said that?

I couldn't even buy swingman jersey.
Its second time with Morant jerseys. also his throwback jersey last season was sold out quickly. I'm not sure if it's high popularity or just not enough production of grizzlies jerseys.

they didn’t say that I’mjust reading between the lines at this point. Hoping someone in here can point me in the direction of 1

Nike shows the back part of the Lakers new city edition jerseys. Looks like they will still have the 16 in the back.

Morant Swingman city jersey- from the Grizzlies team store. ordered one

Wanna say months lol

is your size still on fanatics? I know u got a 30% code laying around or get gift card from RAISE for 13% off

damn yea I forgot about last year taking forever, size gone on Fanatics, I'm in no rush, I'll keep an eye open

Wanna say months lol

Every time I try to use those 20% codes it tells me it’s invalid

I got my ndc jerseys in and can confirm it’s a 16 not 17 on the lebron authentic. Also my curry has the rakuten patch on. Weird

I got my ndc jerseys in and can confirm it’s a 16 not 17 on the lebron authentic. Also my curry has the rakuten patch on. Weird

Damn that's ***. They must have produced these a while ago. Having the 16 on there is inexcusable.

Picked up the city showtime hoodie. I like it but the materials are a bit different this year compared to the past. I liked the previous materials.

Costco is running a 39.99 for 50 dollar gift card for fanatics. At the time Raise only had 500 gift cards. Didn't need all that so I went with the Costco deal.

20201205_151029.jpg
20201205_151011.jpg

Lebron and AD will make the switch next season.

lebron doesn't have that much clout with nike apparently.
I think cause of the circumstances. Season was all over the place and NBA has so many deadlines and key dates that needed to move around. And Nike probably had all this gear in production for a long time.

lebron doesn't have that much clout with nike apparently.
I think cause of the circumstances. Season was all over the place and NBA has so many deadlines and key dates that needed to move around. And Nike probably had all this gear in production for a long time.

not to mention, lebron’s lifetime deal is for his brand and shoes. Jersey matter and sales is an NBA thing.

Back
Top Bottom