Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Morant Swingman city jersey- from the Grizzlies team store. ordered one
Did you get the order confirmation email?
I just placed an order but didn’t get any confirmation

Nike be pissing me off a little sometimes. I like to wear the jersey shirts. They always are athletic fit and dri fit. I wear large in regular shirts so an XL hits perfectly for me. Got the home and away SGA shirts and joints are huge and wayyyy thicker then they were even months ago. I probably have 20 of these things and they completely changed them all of a sudden. In the process of shrinking lol. Wish the material was the same though.

Going to need fanatics to restock some city authentics and some other players like Doncic and Booker. They already barely put up their NHL reverse retro stuff and missed out on my Rangers jersey.

It’s weird to me that grizzlies den takes you to a separate site for the Morant city. I added one and went back to the site and unless you click the product like on the front page it doesn’t show up. Maybe so you don’t use a code on it

Damn, just bought the new Oakland curry from NDC. Don't wan't the patch ah.

Nike be pissing me off a little sometimes. I like to wear the jersey shirts. They always are athletic fit and dri fit. I wear large in regular shirts so an XL hits perfectly for me. Got the home and away SGA shirts and joints are huge and wayyyy thicker then they were even months ago. I probably have 20 of these things and they completely changed them all of a sudden. In the process of shrinking lol. Wish the material was the same though.
I agree they changed the fit last year. I wore mediums the last few years and had to switch to small.

Can’t find these Nike Socks anywhere helpppp plz
3DAA44B9-A70A-4BB8-A39C-8E812D281282.jpeg

Last year’s are pretty solid. This year, ehhh.

I don’t feel every team should have black incorporated with their therma flex hoodies though.

got rid of all my Nike jerseys.

pretty sure all I will need is that Blue Lebron. IDC for Lebron but I screwed up never copping that style in Kobe when Nike dropped it.

ill regret it if I don't cop to keep.

if it ever drops someone tag me ASAP

also... anyone know where to get the nike quarter socks?

all I can find is the long/crew socks.

Did Nike take away the ability to customize the jerseys with whatever name you want?? Maybe they never offered it and I’m just confused with NFL jerseys? I really wanted to make a Reggie one in that new Pacers blue

Did Nike take away the ability to customize the jerseys with whatever name you want?? Maybe they never offered it and I’m just confused with NFL jerseys? I really wanted to make a Reggie one in that new Pacers blue
On fanatics yes. You have to do it on the teams official site.

Back
Top Bottom