Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

The Suns one is DOPE, imo. I thought Earned jerseys were awarded to teams that made the Playoffs?

those were concepts of what they came up with in case they made the playoffs. Came down to the end of the season for Phoenix and somewhat SA.

someone know the difference between these two authentic Giannis jerseys on NDC? they also have 2 different ones on fanatics

Is the Nike Connect tab the "old" version? Guess I'd just like to know which is the most current one

nike connect is the old. You also run the risk of getting the heat press swoosh with the old stock. New ones are all stitched swoosh

can't complain about Fanatics having the newer version available for 30% off (plus I ordered the fanatics gift cards first), just need that City version available on NDC so I can use the 20% off coupon I've been holding onto
Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 10.22.51 PM.png

can't complain about Fanatics having the newer version available for 30% off (plus I ordered the fanatics gift cards first), just need that City version available on NDC so I can use the 20% off coupon I've been holding onto
Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 10.22.51 PM.png

Just ordered as well. Had my eye on this for a while now.

anywhere that sells the Nike NBA quarter socks?

I asked before so I assume no one knows

Am I the only one that is sadly convinced that the on court practice and warm up gear has deterirorated in quality from Nike's 1st season up until now, so the 4th season? For example the authentic t-shirts, with the bold city name/ team name and embroidered "BASKETBALL" in a half circle from tht 17-18 season were on point/ great quality perfect! The season after they started using the dri-fit shirts and it has gone downhill from then quality wise.

It's overkill that some teams will have 6 diff unis in a season.

Having said that, hollywood nights is a great colorway. But save it for the future when you run out of ideas and you have no choice but to produce garbage like the knicks unis.

M spurs city shorts sold out before I could grab them on nike.com. Appreciate if anyone could DM me a source where they can be had at retail. thx

This city edition stuff selling out blows my mind. I want that Lakers authentic but I’m not going to pay some outlandish price for something that’s inevitably going to restock.

Back
Top Bottom