Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Are the logos & Nike check heat pressed or stitched on?
everything is heat pressed all logos

those nets jerseys are the only ones due to their design for some odd reason they're adding a stitched swoosh

wish they could go back to at least stitching the swoosh or something

Yeah you can wash em but don’t machine dry these shorts or else the swoosh will fall off. Hang dry.

Mail call on the Lebron! I’ve always stayed away from home/white jerseys but this one I had to have. Definitely better in person.

Attachments

• D72DB375-077B-4E04-8331-0EEB0E61DBDE.jpeg
    D72DB375-077B-4E04-8331-0EEB0E61DBDE.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 257
The Basqiat x Nets collection looks really good. Insushl stay strictly Knicks when it comes to Team apparel but I may have to pull the trigger on some Bklyn’s merch,

Last edited:
I have become addicted to buying most of the team's shorts. It's a cheaper and less frustrating hobby than camping out and taking a guaranteed L. My collection so far as the Icon editions: Thunder, Bulls,Lakers, and Heat. City 20/21: Spurs and Rockets. HWC: Nets and Mavs. I hate that I missed on the Grizzlies HWC I will probably try eBay for those. I sure hope the Classic Raptors and Magic from '95-96 drops sometime soon.

I have become addicted to buying most of the team's shorts. It's a cheaper and less frustrating hobby than camping out and taking a guaranteed L. My collection so far as the Icon editions: Thunder, Bulls,Lakers, and Heat. City 20/21: Spurs and Rockets. HWC: Nets and Mavs. I hate that I missed on the Grizzlies HWC I will probably try eBay for those. I sure hope the Classic Raptors and Magic from '95-96 drops sometime soon.

Don't know if lids does thi, but try and product locate. Saw them in Locker Room today not many sizes, and didn't bother to check to check what sizes, but they (swingmans) were there.

Back
Top Bottom