Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Screenshot_20201227-161034_Instagram.jpg
Do you know what site will sell these tonight? Authentic

It’s still up in the air on authentics. But the mavs, Warriors and nets didn’t get authentics for theirs. They also didn’t do authentic HWC jerseys last year.

I’m not sure how M&N would be able to block Nike and the team from releasing authentics. That doesn’t make sense because the team would own the rights, not Nike.

I’m not sure how M&N would be able to block Nike and the team from releasing authentics. That doesn’t make sense because the team would own the rights, not Nike.
Mitchell and ness dont have the rights. They pay for the ability to reproduce throwbacks. The authentics including (throwback versions] are considering authentics of the current season including slight modifications from previous retros (just like when Jordan's do retros they modify them). As long as the team uses it that year, nike or the current manufacturer of the nba can make them to sell. Its part of the agreement. They sell what the players ware period.

I believe M&N has the authentic HWC/throwback rights. That’s why we haven’t seen a HWC authentic from nike since they took the license over.

I still don’t understand why I haven’t seen the authentics for either of these?

Attachments

• EB463A61-556D-43F6-B3C1-16F49390E8A3.jpeg
    EB463A61-556D-43F6-B3C1-16F49390E8A3.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 68AB461B-F399-47F4-B96D-0F766AE122DE.jpeg
    68AB461B-F399-47F4-B96D-0F766AE122DE.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 211
I still don’t understand why I haven’t seen the authentics for either of these?
Nike is only gonna make authentics if the team has a premier player worth making them for

They made Porzingis authentics of the right jersey a couple years ago

Are they wearing swingmans? It doesn't have the trophy tag on the back.

Hey I have a question, when they drop on the lakers store does it come out in front or do you have to search for it

Back
Top Bottom