Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Since the consensus seems to be that these most likely will be released in swingmans only, I'm gonna pass. I really would have liked to have authentics of the Melo Blazers Earned jersey and the Tyler Herro Heat earned jersey :smh:. I might try for the Heat Butler swingman for my mom though, she loves the Heat and could care less about the differences between replicas, swingmans, or authentics :lol:.
They released authentic last year? I remember that day all the authentic and swing and released across all sites

Ehh still looks good to me. Definitely going to try to grab a jersey and swingman shorts.

I’ll grab all the heat gear they load, and if I somehow catch the bron on lakerstore I’ll grab that too. Not too confident in catching the lakerstore as I never do. I wish they would just announce a time

Just can’t bring myself to wear white. I have the cream 6ers and og Vice heat and I’d destroy them. Rather my kids would destroy them immediately

Got me excited real quick. Thought it was the black Earned ones but appreciate the heads up anyway. :emoji_thumbsup:

12F37B40-14B3-4C97-9AC3-649F7A1FDC94.png

I emailed the Miami Heat store and asked would they be releasing the earned jerseys in authentics or only swingmans, this was their response for anybody interested
"Thank you for your interest in our new 2020-21 NBA Earned Edition Swingman Jerseys! This item will become available for purchase at midnight on March 17th, 2021.
Please note this is an exclusive collection and only a limited number of jerseys will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. This is strictly a jersey collection and we do not have Earned Edition shorts available for purchase at this time."

Reference image:

IMG_3904.JPG

When you compare the Earned Set to their compression sleeves/socks, you'll notice that it's definitely not Black.

Reference image:

IMG_3904.JPG

When you compare the Earned Set to their compression sleeves/socks, you'll notice that it's definitely not Black.

Yeah I saw some 2K gameplay with the unis looking more charcoal than black and thought it was just 2K being 2K.

The earned joints aren't black like the Hollywood Nights unis from a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom