Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Every bit the disaster I thought it would be on the heat store. Went live two mins early and XL Butler was gone. Settled for a large

Last edited:
Every bit the disaster I thought it would be on the heat store. Went live two mins eat and XL Butler was gone. Settled for a large

At least you got yours. I carted the Jimmy in Large but Shop Pay ****ed me up at check out.

Tried for Bam....tried for Dragon.... managed to get a Herro though

Every bit the disaster I thought it would be on the heat store. Went live two mins eat and XL Butler was gone. Settled for a large
I got to the checkout with the Butler in Large, when i submitted payment got the "some items in your cart are soldout message" smh Congrats to everyone who copped. I was gonna cop for my mom, a big Jimmy Butler fan... oh well she'll be alright lol

I can’t even imagine how awful the lakers store will be tomorrow morning. The butler and bam seemed to be in stock. The rest seemed to be a May or April ship date

I know the Earned Laker jersey will be for sale until tmrw but where on the site can I find the jersey? Is the jersey already on the laker site?

So if the big box stores are releasing these I have no idea why the heat would limit their sells to 6031. It makes 0 sense. I figured they wouldn’t be anywhere else

So if the big box stores are releasing these I have no idea why the heat would limit their sells to 6031. It makes 0 sense. I figured they wouldn’t be anywhere else

I don’t think the swingman even have the numbers on them. I guess you get the patch but not a big deal IMO on a swingman

Damn, the code from that corona promo a few days ago doesn’t work either
15C8F8D1-9BCE-4B3E-930E-D1D4041F71DF.jpeg

Lakerstore was a hell of a lot easier than the heat drop. Still dropped 2-3 mins early. Discount doesn’t work on fanatics

I don’t think the swingman even have the numbers on them. I guess you get the patch but not a big deal IMO on a swingman

They’re not dropping anything but swingmans. Each from the heat store will be number, but I don’t get what the point is of that when every other big box shop is dropping them too

Back
Top Bottom