Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

If there’s one mistake I’ve made. For months early last year maybe, I coulda got a Lavine red authentic for $30

didn’t buy it since he was talking smack about his coach and seemed like he wasn’t gonna be a Bull

:smh:

So only the heat earned jerseys from the heat store have those limited number tags? I saw that the ones loaded up on eastbay were just regular tag

Cursed or not, they need to switch to the color scheme. Have enough red and black teams in the league. Either that or go back to red and yellow.

So only the heat earned jerseys from the heat store have those limited number tags? I saw that the ones loaded up on eastbay were just regular tag
That’s correct. I got one from those the team shop and one from fanatics and only my heat store one was numbered.

🦌🦌🦌🦌...
AC90D2CF-A40B-4986-A6E3-782F1FC78335.jpeg

4 jerseys copped in the last week. Just snagged an AD HWC on DSG. Scooped the LBJ HWC on FTL and got Kobe #8 and #24 customized earned from the Lakers Store.

Still need AD & LBJ's earned jerseys once NDC has them or if Fanatics decides to restock. All this just for swingmans SMH :smh:

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Nets team store does custom authentics in any style? If answer is yes and someone is local, please PM.

Does anyone know if Nets team store does custom authentics in any style? If answer is yes and someone is local, please PM.

I've managed to get a Morant classic from Nike, but the jersey came in faulty. The letters, numbers and woodmark came too small for a medium. This is lame because they cannot change me the product from it's sold out now...

Attachments

• IMG_20210329_160435.jpg
    IMG_20210329_160435.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_20210329_160521.jpg
    IMG_20210329_160521.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 309
Why are Earned jerseys more expensive than all of the other joints? Am I missing something here?

Back
Top Bottom