Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I've managed to get a Morant classic from Nike, but the jersey came in faulty. The letters, numbers and woodmark came too small for a medium. This is lame because they cannot change me the product from it's sold out now...
bruh..

Ehhhhh juice wasn’t worth the squeeze

Attachments

• 7E3A8FE5-6A89-402F-899F-DBA9DC77132A.jpeg
    7E3A8FE5-6A89-402F-899F-DBA9DC77132A.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 209
  • 1D039D0B-184E-4A8C-9ABC-26B3C822D319.jpeg
    1D039D0B-184E-4A8C-9ABC-26B3C822D319.jpeg
    265.5 KB · Views: 270
Has anybody ordered a suns purple authentic jersey from fanatics? Product info says aeroswift but hopefully that’s not right bc they stopped making those 2 years ago

wanna order a booker but don’t wanna pay $250 for aeroswoft tech

Last edited:
Has anybody ordered a suns purple authentic jersey from fanatics? Product info day aeroswift but hopefully that’s not right bc they stopped making those 2 years ago

Probably old stock they have lying around.

Has anybody ordered a suns purple authentic jersey from fanatics? Product info says aeroswift but hopefully that’s not right bc they stopped making those 2 years ago

I have one that I ordered from the NBA store last month. Definitely Aeroswift

Whoever said these Lakers HWC’s are trash is not exaggerating. Joint feels like a straight bootleg. I think I’m gonna return it.

Melo is surprisingly well done though. Looks like it’ll be the only Swingman I own until they drop an Authentic one next season. I’m positive he’ll be worthy enough to get one made.

D5A774CA-057B-4A39-84E8-61F8E23177B7.jpeg

I'm not a Charlotte fan but I've always been a fan of their jerseys. They're probably my favorite outside of the 90s Mavs jerseys.

When did the earned jersey for lakers go live? Damn missed it I guess. Hawaii time sure sucks. Even woke up at 4am and swear the AD still said coming soon

When did the earned jersey for lakers go live? Damn missed it I guess. Hawaii time sure sucks. Even woke up at 4am and swear the AD still said coming soon

I signed up for a notification and never got one. Nike truly sucks.

Are we assuming that these aren't going to re-stock and if they do it's going to be the same thing over and over with instant sell-outs?

I signed up for a notification and never got one. Nike truly sucks.

Are we assuming that these aren't going to re-stock and if they do it's going to be the same thing over and over with instant sell-outs?

The LA Lebron earned jersey still says “coming soon”...:nerd:

Yea I was pretty pissed about missing the AD one that I did that connect thing with a rep. They said just gotta keep checking for the lebron one. Hopefully I can catch that one. AD would've been nice since I got him on my fantasy bball team this year. I also received no notification for the AD one going live. I can't keep waking up at 4am to check each day :/

Yeah, but at what time are they going to drop it and when? My luck for that is horrible haha. I've already accepted the L, I can't stay glued to the computer or phone for a jersey. Just sucks that the days of being able to cop a damn jersey without jumping through hoops are gone.

Yea I was pretty pissed about missing the AD one that I did that connect thing with a rep. They said just gotta keep checking for the lebron one. Hopefully I can catch that one. AD would've been nice since I got him on my fantasy bball team this year. I also received no notification for the AD one going live. I can't keep waking up at 4am to check each day :/

I'm assuming those notification things just don't even work. Or that they don't get sent out because the product sells out so quickly.

Back
Top Bottom