Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

These coming back out or available anywhere ?? Trying to get my son one
9372830A-7BA5-4D38-AC63-1E150A064BA3.png

I can go make a authentic jersey of any current Detroit tiger if I choose to or hell make one with my name. MLB not perfect but out of nfl & nba. MLB light years ahead imo

yup. Same thing with the NHL. It’s easy to get any player’s jersey. Nike on some BS trying to create hype on jerseys by making them limited.

Cant speak for nhl but mlb got this jersey ish on lock

nba & nfl f’n suck
When I used to work at the main team store(SF Giants) @ the ballpark and it was Majestic doing the leagues jerseys, authentics hardly sold. We'd only get a handful of ready made players and blanks on hand. Swingmans(replicas) for an MLB jersey were justified due to the price difference and authentic sizing(length was super elongated) for a normal size fan. The few will buy to wear but majority buy for collector purposes(memorabilia/player signing). So I can see why Nike has authentic customs open for all MLB teams since they don't have the same demand as an NBA authentic does. Also MLB doesn't cycle through new jerseys like the NBA does...easier to keep tabs on.. >D

Hopefully Nike gets it right for the NBA, I rock NBA jerseys more than I do with my MLB ones.. :lol:

When I used to work at the main team store(SF Giants) @ the ballpark and it was Majestic doing the leagues jerseys, authentics hardly sold. We'd only get a handful of ready made players and blanks on hand. Swingmans(replicas) for an MLB jersey were justified due to the price difference and authentic sizing(length was super elongated) for a normal size fan. The few will buy to wear but majority buy for collector purposes(memorabilia/player signing). So I can see why Nike has authentic customs open for all MLB teams since they don't have the same demand as an NBA authentic does. Also MLB doesn't cycle through new jerseys like the NBA does...easier to keep tabs on.. >D

Hopefully Nike gets it right for the NBA, I rock NBA jerseys more than I do with my MLB ones.. :lol:
Nike right now is just adding a Swoosh to the old majestic jersey. These are the same cut and everything. The real Nike ones will be coming next year.

Yea they had to use the same template majestic did because they got the MLB rights so late before their first season. Next season is supposed to see their template role out. Hope that means at a lesser price point too.

Nike right now is just adding a Swoosh to the old majestic jersey. These are the same cut and everything. The real Nike ones will be coming next year.
Thanks for telling me this. I was gon cop a $350 miggy jersey. Not anymore lol

Oh yea I like the grizzlies jerseys them joints cold
I ain’t trying to “derail” the thread lol

Anyways back to NBA NIKE products.

Was anyone looking for Lakers city edition shorts?

Anyways back to NBA NIKE products.

Was anyone looking for Lakers city edition shorts?

those been up on fanatics for a while now. S, M, and L are left though.

Anyone is still waiting their Grizzlies City Jersey from team store? I still have no any update from them.:emoji_frowning2:

Back
Top Bottom