Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone else get a delay email on their AD hardwood classic from NBA Store EU? I selected keep order open. I tried looking for another one stateside so I cancel it but no go. Hope my order still good from the EU store.

Last edited:
Anyone else get a delay email on their AD hardwood classic from NBA Store EU? I selected keep order open. I tried looking for another one stateside so I cancel it but no go. Hope my order still good from the EU store.
I did, they told me it woudnt ship until may17th.

I’m good, asked for a refund. I’d wait maybe if it was an authentic.

I just talked to someone at the Suns Team Shop. I was told that there is going to be a event tomorrow. You purchase a $15 dollar ticket, get a free beer, and you''ll be able to purchase the authentic and swingman city edition jerseys there. I wish I was in Phoenix, I've been on the hunt for the Valley City Edition jersey for months :frown:. If anybody happens to go to this event, gets a AUTHENTIC sz 48 Booker or Paul and are willing to throw a alley, let me know lol.

F24A47EA-0E80-4437-923D-9D0FCEC9DBB2.jpeg

This Jawn nice af to me

My Grizzlies City Edition shorts shipped from Fanatics finally after being back ordered since February. Arriving tomorrow.

I just talked to someone at the Suns Team Shop. I was told that there is going to be a event tomorrow. You purchase a $15 dollar ticket, get a free beer, and you''ll be able to purchase the authentic and swingman city edition jerseys there. I wish I was in Phoenix, I've been on the hunt for the Valley City Edition jersey for months :frown:. If anybody happens to go to this event, gets a AUTHENTIC sz 48 Booker or Paul and are willing to throw a alley, let me know lol.
Do you know what time this event starts?

Grizzlies city shorts shipped and arriving tomorrow :pimp:

Still need to track down spurs and blazers city shorts but I think I’m done for this year on gear unless Lakers earned shorts drops too.

My grizz city shorts shipped as well. Keep sleeping on the Nets city shorts. Hope they drop earned shorts. Need the lakers.

Back
Top Bottom