Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

07081B44-BD8F-4562-990C-1C0E6B02BD09.jpeg

apprently some city jerseys for next season 👀

Pacers, Nets & now Bucks with the same patch, lol.

But I read somewhere that the Nets looking for a new sponsor for next season though.

Copped an authentic statement Laker Lebron on a whim from a fellow NTer last year and still haven't worn it. If anyone is interested in it let me know, looking to recoup what I paid for it. I think my jersey days are over.

Ohhh that chicago one is gonna be fire. Gonna need a lavine or mj if they do one.

the laker on is purple?
Yes I think it’s purple, shade of the super old Lakers jerseys with the white/Carolina blue numbers I think

Anyone get their lakers hardwood jersey from nba store eu yet? They shipped my order but the tracking number they provided don’t even work :smh:

I just want my jersey already man ****

newb question but

why is it so hard to get authentic jerseys

been trying to get a ja morant on and off for over a year and i think the only shot i had was a custom from nba europe

newb question but

why is it so hard to get authentic jerseys

been trying to get a ja morant on and off for over a year and i think the only shot i had was a custom from nba europe

People buying them to resell on the aftermarket. That's why I drop 200 on an xl even though I'm a L. Whatever I can get, I grab right away. Plus nike hasn't made a ton of authentics. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but literally 0 grizzlies autentics have been available since nike took over. Not that adidas was any better....

People buying them to resell on the aftermarket. That's why I drop 200 on an xl even though I'm a L. Whatever I can get, I grab right away. Plus nike hasn't made a ton of authentics. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but literally 0 grizzlies autentics have been available since nike took over. Not that adidas was any better....
Retail through Nike and stuff? No

grizzlies store, no idea.

surprised Nike hasn’t done a Ja authentic.. odd tbh

Retail through Nike and stuff? No

grizzlies store, no idea.

surprised Nike hasn’t done a Ja authentic.. odd tbh

so the only way to get a ja jersey is a swingman?

is it possible to get anything with the fedex patch?

so the only way to get a ja jersey is a swingman?

is it possible to get anything with the fedex patch?

man we’ve been bamboozled to wanting to get ads now on jerseys(I’m the same way) . Being walking billboards and they ain’t even paying us.

Back
Top Bottom