Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Hawks half price on some jerseys. I never pass on carter, especially on the discount.
20210511_133612.jpg
20210511_133554.jpg

I really need Nike to make Knicks authentics for next season, I desperately need a vapor knit RJ and Randle jersey. Hell if they bring vaporknit customs on fanatics, I’d make a d rose if he resigns with us
They dropping the damn ball .... but Nike wanna roll out WNBA authentic like I ever seen a woman wearing a WNBA jersey .... smh

Nike has done a bad job with all sports authentic jerseys .... basketball / football / baseball .... I live in Brooklyn and i can’t understand why you have 2 teams that are in the playoffs ... harden coming to Brooklyn , drose coming back to the knicks that you won’t make jerseys that would sell...

Last edited:
Where is the best one or two shops to go for Knicks gear in Manhattan? I have a friend out there this week and they are offering to cop me some stuff. Not even sure what I’m looking for exactly but I’m interested in some of the newer city/NYC collection. All I could think of was Modell’s or the NBA Store.
Thanks

Where is the best one or two shops to go for Knicks gear in Manhattan? I have a friend out there this week and they are offering to cop me some stuff. Not even sure what I’m looking for exactly but I’m interested in some of the newer city/NYC collection. All I could think of was Modell’s or the NBA Store.
Thanks

Last time I checked, NBA Store was closed. Modells is no more. Your best bet would be the MSG team store, and I'm not sure if that is even open regular hours.

House of Hoops on either 34th street or Times Square might have some stuff. The Champs in Times Square might be another good option.

Last time I checked, NBA Store was closed. Modells is no more. Your best bet would be the MSG team store, and I'm not sure if that is even open regular hours.

House of Hoops on either 34th street or Times Square might have some stuff. The Champs in Times Square might be another good option.

Nba store closed?!

They still have site. Says it's open now on Google. Say it ain't so!

Nba store closed?!

They still have site. Says it's open now on Google. Say it ain't so!

I said "LAST TIME I CHECKED". I went to the physical store a couple months ago and it was closed. They might have re-opened since NY has eased the Covid capacity for stores. Your best bet is to call.

And don’t get your hopes up for any "exclusive" type of stuff. The store is lackluster for what it could be.

I said "LAST TIME I CHECKED". I went to the physical store a couple months ago and it was closed. They might have re-opened since NY has eased the Covid capacity for stores. Your best bet is to call.

And don’t get your hopes up for any "exclusive" type of stuff. The store is lackluster for what it could be.

Phew. So it was temporarily closed. Agree it isnt anything too special. Perhaps a glorified fanatics, but glad it is still open.

Back
Top Bottom