Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

8C1FD2B4-08EA-47D5-85D7-18459E7664F6.png

Mamba Snakeskin queued up on NDC as coming soon. Nike trying to milk 23 before the switch to 6 I see.
Guy will be 37 years old when the season gets underway, why the hell change number now/again? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

the number 6 was only worn in Miami. Why go back now. Anyone knows? :emoji_thinking:

Screenshot_20210822-181730_eBay.jpg
Did nike make these for retail in swingman? I don't ever remember seeing them, then again 2020...

Any legit pages still got em if so, these fakes are getting really hard to spot anymore. I'm "almost" not against buying a pair. Just would never pay more than 25/30 bucks 100 dollar fakes... I'm good.

Do these look legit price seems like yes used $60.00.. I can post a link if needed.

BTW some good deals floating around on older stuff.
Lids
Screenshot_20210821-085845_Chrome.jpg

If still any left, misc. Swingmans were $29.99, finally some shorts to rock with my OG Retro 6s. Jerseys I think too were heavily discounted. Didn't check, don't really buy them.
Screenshot_20210818-091616_Nike.jpg

Misc Therma Flex pants or jackets for Misc. teams. Like 8% cash back on Rakuten I think still too. For NDC. Odered 4 pair... Think the red and jackets are gone now for Rockets. Think they had some team USA stuff too(Lids has more). Not discounted as much though, but pretty decent.

he wants to stay high up in the jersey sales rankings.
That is the only possible answer. What a narcissist 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

BINGO !
:emoji_laughing: :emoji_joy:

Did nike make these for retail in swingman? I don't ever remember seeing them, then again 2020...

Any legit pages still got em if so, these fakes are getting really hard to spot anymore. I'm "almost" not against buying a pair. Just would never pay more than 25/30 bucks 100 dollar fakes... I'm good.

Do these look legit price seems like yes used $60.00.. I can post a link if needed.

Lids

If still any left, misc. Swingmans were $29.99, finally some shorts to rock with my OG Retro 6s. Jerseys I think too were heavily discounted. Didn't check, don't really buy them.

Misc Therma Flex pants or jackets for Misc. teams. Like 8% cash back on Rakuten I think still too. For NDC. Odered 4 pair... Think the red and jackets are gone now for Rockets. Think they had some team USA stuff too(Lids has more). Not discounted as much though, but pretty decent.
What was the reason for the US flag on those rockets shorts?

That is the only possible answer. What a narcissist 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

BINGO !
:emoji_laughing: :emoji_joy:

Kobe did it so why can’t LBJ do it?

Wow, anyone else noticed it has been a while since fanatics have had any promocodes at all, no 20, 25 or 30% off. :emoji_frowning:

Hope they haven't stopped completely with the discounts, because paying full retail prices is idiotic when they used to have these promos. Prices are jacked up already. It's not like they are losing money...... LOL
Finally

Holla if u have extra 20oz coke laying around please
E758938F-BAC9-49DA-868B-9B38D874E2B0.png

Lids

Those Rockets shorts were on their team website for the longest. Went as low as $55 iirc.

Finally

Holla if u have extra 20oz coke laying around please
E758938F-BAC9-49DA-868B-9B38D874E2B0.png
Terms and conditions on the Coke page:

"Offer excludes on sale, limited quantity, recent playoff, championship, special event and race winning product, NFL MLB NBA and NHL jerseys, MLB and NFL On-Field headwear, select athletes and memorabilia, Under Armour, Alex and Ani, Dooney & Bourke, Lillie Bee, Lionel, Vera Bradley, Yeti, select Nike Products, die cast and show tickets. Not valid for gift codes, cards or certificates, shipping or taxes. Except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash, reproduced, modified, sold, traded, refunded or replaced. Not valid on previous purchases or returns. No cash back. Valid only while supplies last. Offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. All purchases are subject to Fanatics’ Terms & Conditions or equivalent."

**** Fanatics.

because he can? look how many in the NFL have changed their number this year. He was originally goin to change it when AD got there, but AD arrived that summer and deadline was March and they missed it. Again, it's not as if he switching to a number he's not associated with. Wore 6 in Miami and also in the Olympics. It's not a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom