Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Dunno if it's the lighting or what but why do these uniforms look so much more rich in colour?

Even the white looks white af..

It looks better than the Adidas authentics despite having the same design for some weird reason. And it has nothing to do with the swoosh.

Dunno if it's the lighting or what but why do these uniforms look so much more rich in colour?

Even the white looks white af..

It looks better than the Adidas authentics despite having the same design for some weird reason. And it has nothing to do with the swoosh.

Nike is #1 and has been for many years for a reason. They just do it. Better.

i hope they make shorts in 3-4xl

I'm typically a 2xl/3xl so I understand your point.

I've had to pass on many Nike shirts due to cut/sizing issues. I require a 3xl in Atheltic Cut but can do a 2xl in Regular Cut. Nike has started not releasing every shirt in a 3xl.

Will be shocked if jerseys are less than $300. My guess is $350 within two years. Say it's because of technology and BS

IMG_6508.JPG

Nevermind. These Cavs jerseys are fire. :pimp: :pimp:

I'll wait to see what the Cavaliers jerseys look like on-player, but i'm not getting my hopes up after those leaks. They just need to go back to the 80s jerseys..

I plan on copping a surplus of shorts. First on the list are bucks black alternates and a pair of sixers shorts.

Still waiting to see what prices will be..

contacted Pistons store and said they don't have the numbers in but should be "comparable" to previous jerseys and said they might get in authentics in limited quantities

Back
Top Bottom