Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I doubt a Jazz authentic is coming, so I’ll just buy the diamond swingman and move on. I wish it was available in white instead of blue, though.

Weird, the Jazz don’t have the 75th anniversary stuff on their jerseys tonight.
63DF8863-4538-4641-BE41-F8A44AD824FA.jpeg
9D664297-E203-431A-8579-9E4E6B1C3D8C.jpeg

WE literally don't get anything, I almost always have to buy from the US and pay into the hundreds due to the lack of availability of anything authentic.

True man, there's not a big market here for jerseys unfortunately. Most people in Aus don't even know about authentics, they think swingman is all there is.

The jazz and suns are reusing their city jerseys vs the mixtape ones the rest of the league is doing. Both of these city jerseys do not have the 75th diamonds on them.
I thought they’d produce some new ones (of the same city jersey) for the players with the diamonds on it, but I guess not.

Last edited:
That was quick

3005ED16-2254-4049-9AE5-98FFA07686BE.jpeg
9279C267-2739-4BCB-9C58-4EE147138DDF.jpeg

Looking good! My NDC order is still at "preparing for shipment", but just got a shipping notification on the authentic Giannis jersey, was getting worried that it might get cancelled since it sold out pretty shortly after I ordered

Looking good! My NDC order is still at "preparing for shipment", but just got a shipping notification on the authentic Giannis jersey, was getting worried that it might get cancelled since it sold out pretty shortly after I ordered
Nice jacket but I’m not a fan of the material. The older thermaflex hoodies were much more comfortable. Picked up a heat one last year and feels so stiff compared to the original ones.

I agree, the first two years of the thermaflex hoodies were on point, they were sleek. Now, the cuff on the bottom of the hoodie and the zipper looks like a drop off in quality IMO.

Nice jacket but I’m not a fan of the material. The older thermaflex hoodies were much more comfortable. Picked up a heat one last year and feels so stiff compared to the original ones.

100% agree on the thermaflex differences throughout - probably never gonna wear the ring night jacket but had to have it for collection sake haha

Back
Top Bottom