Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

When did Nike drop the JA city authentic? Been checking n it’s OOS now?

Fam, I just checked. Morant, AD & Barrett all sold out. I just checked less than an hour ago, all still said coming soon. SMH.

As long as the Nike App has been around, they should send a notification when something in your favorites goes from "coming soon" to "available for purchase". SMDH!!!!

Is this an error or did they all drop and sell out in <5min?

Edit: i checked at 9:57am and they were still coming soon. Somethings up

I doubt if they were even available for purchase as all of the coming soon ones became OOS at 7:00

Nike customer service confirmed it was a glitch and they didn't actually go on sale yet

This is what I got
9B601B5F-1D67-4609-9326-35D249D3BDE5.png

The nike employees who get 40% off…this applies to jerseys as well?

Really don’t understand why authentic jerseys have fallen under the limited umbrella. Fanbases would be buying these hand over fist. You have angry customers and less revenue…doesnt make sense. Before you say covid supply issues…its been like this for a few years now.
Facts, but probably because they want to focus more on Swingmans. Only people who care about authentics are just us on Niketalk and collectors in Asia. Majority of people don't give af and would be happy with a replica from dhgate.

Also maybe they decided to produce less authentics seeing how those from the first 2 seasons ended up at outlets and Ross stores, and kinda hurt their "prestige" a bit. For example a Steph aeroswift authentic probably only goes for 30-60 tbh

So is Nike limiting the players they are making the new diamond swingman jerseys for?
For example I only see Jimmy Butler for the heat in the icon black color.
I ordered the Herro mashup from the heat website and that has a diamond check but doesn't look like any of the other colors have the new check.
It looks like the other colors are last years jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom