Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Maybe it’s because half of the giant 75th logo blends into the Knicks jacket, but that looks pretty good. I still don’t know how I feel about the Bucks one though, it looked good on court when they were wearing them but that 75th logo really stands out
EE138ECA-A7A5-44A8-A6A8-F918889BE39A.jpeg

Maybe it’s because half of the giant 75th logo blends into the Knicks jacket, but that looks pretty good. I still don’t know how I feel about the Bucks one though, it looked good on court when they were wearing them but that 75th logo really stands out
EE138ECA-A7A5-44A8-A6A8-F918889BE39A.jpeg
Pretty dope

4104EB49-0D1D-472E-9BD6-F8E31E1612F1.jpeg

Sniped em on a small restock last week on fanatics :pimp:

Had no idea the grizzly was screen printed instead of heat pressed like last years city version. Nike should’ve kept doing that :ohwell:

the heat press was ****, I have the black grizzlies and the patch is so crumbled I can't even flatten in

mad I never got those grizz you just posted

Does anyone know how the NBA Auctions site works? Curious as to how they choose which teams or jerseys to put up for auction. Kinda want an Enes Kanter one but not sure if they will ever put it up.

nba store will add a few more authentics in the following weeks before Xmas, hopefully they will have JB🙏

“Thank you for patiently waiting. Upon checking, we still don't have a word on the release. I suggest you to frequently check Nike app and Nike.com for updates.”

from Nike

Regarding the Ja Authentic :smh:

“Thank you for patiently waiting. Upon checking, we still don't have a word on the release. I suggest you to frequently check Nike app and Nike.com for updates.”

from Nike

Regarding the Ja Authentic :smh:

They probably didn’t get their shipment in yet, smh.

Back
Top Bottom