Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

This is a forum, we share, throw oops when we can and generally help each other with issues. So...
fetchimage.jpeg

Edit: most of us don't give a damn about likes either... been on here 22 years never once was looking for a like.

Figured I’d ask again but my frustration continues with the 76ers city edition. Any one have anything on an Embiid.

if you can make it to a game, I just picked up one today at their fan store. Also dicks sporting goods restocks it from time to time.

DSG has the fish scale all star swingman up lmao
Screenshot_20220130-021757_Dicks Sporting Goods.jpg
$120.00

Edit: I'd even pass on shorts on discount and I buy A LOT of shorts...

if you can make it to a game, I just picked up one today at their fan store. Also dicks sporting goods restocks it from time to time.
Good looking ! I’m On it. I’ve been looking at my local dicks since novemeber but I’ll have to get to a game. Appreciate it

It absolutely is. The other forum I’m on that deals specifically with uniform updates/changes and so forth does as well. Dude feels some kind of superiority complex or something and we should rush to him and fall all over him for that info. Except that’s not how NT is. You sure as hell don’t complain about not getting likes either.

Pistons with green city unis next year?

Would be interesting if true.

Where are you guys getting your blanks customized at? That eBay seller has a blank heat jersey that id buy if I could get it lettered

Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 are they gonna do Earned Editons?

Buddy that manages DSG said there's going to be two teirs of swingmans and its already started production, the new ones this year have dri-fit on the tail. They are 21/22 swingman though. It'll be similar to this year where you can get say a trae young for 110 or the diamond for 130. Can you verify that? I mean I did rep you're rockets update even though I've got my doubts...

So Houston’s city jersey is going to be close to what it’s statement jersey looks like and the Bucks will be similar to last years.

It is possible they had the black Earned jerseys and Statements the same season.
houston-rockets-nike-earned-edition-swingman-jersey-custom-youth_ss4_p-12037843+u-qvi7y6zvii1m...jpg
houston-rockets-jordan-statement-swingman-jersey-custom-mens_ss4_p-12013879+u-89mnm53mzx2n2ry0...jpg

I'd like to see them do the 92' jerseys but with current colors if blk and red is what they're doing. Or same silhouette on the white just sub the mustard with blue.

Last edited:
Where are you guys getting your blanks customized at? That eBay seller has a blank heat jersey that id buy if I could get it lettered

Fanz if you've got one around you will custom anything. Fanatics just acquired them, so they dgaf yet. Some Locker room by Lids will but they can get kind of strict about the players, typically they do current players or say you're name is kobe Bryant and wanted a Bryant lakers #8 you'd have to show ID. best bet is call around. Only 2 spots I know that can do it in Houston.

Edit: I think most team stores do it too, might just be for the local team though. 🤷‍♂️

Authentics could probably be done at any sports merchandise store like say somewhere they do little league jerseys, because it's just stitching no need for the machine. Hardest part is going to be finding the matching numbers.

Last edited:
Rockets need to move away from the whole black/red template. There’s been more/better fan reaction to the the last year and this years city sets.

Does anybody know how much longer NIKE will be doing NBA jerseys?

Think they're here to stay Under Armour squandered their chance, Adidas & Reebok flopped, don't think champion or starter could afford to keep up. Nikes creativity making city, classic, earned, HWC, and all star jerseys seems like they solidified this deal. I'm sure the NBA loves the idea of new jerseys for each team each season more money for them. I mean how many times can you buy the same jersey...

I think the contract was 10 years though, I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom