Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

i’m still saying adidas was better than nike been so far

even at their laziest the designs were mostly always solid

Beg to defer on design, Quality wise their swingmans were much better. They just don't know how to create demand the way nike does. Simple thing thing like adding the jumpman to statement jerseys creates a demand much more than a yeezy logo or something. Adidas can't do that.
Nike has the NFL, NBA, and MLB they're not losing those.

Word is Knicks will have a new uniform next year. Definitely going to have colors. Most likely numbers, but can’t tell you any more than that. Like my post.
if only you had real information and could actual contribute with intel yet you mock the man who provides. pathetic.

Last edited:
I'm sure the NBA loves the idea of new jerseys for each team each season more money for them. I mean how many times can you buy the same jersey...

That'd be nice and all if they actually dropped said new jerseys for each team each season, for people to buy:lol:

That'd be nice and all if they actually dropped said new jerseys for each team each season, for people to buy:lol:

Kind of already are...city, HWC, classics, added statements couple years back, I still think earneds are coming back and Nike probably has something else up it's sleeve. Christmas day jerseys for example, legend tributes, all sorts of ideas they can do. Even M&N gets it with these reloaded uniforms their currently doing.

Adidas did have those 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 jerseys with the sleeves.... maybe we need more of those.

I kid, I kid!!! (spoilers not working)

You know, people initially poo poo-ed those, as I did a little bit as well. Initially I thought they looked like soccer jerseys. But honestly, it was a really sick look.

For the Lakers, besides the mamba jerseys and shorts to honor Kobe, the Hollywood nights black sleeve jersey was the cleanest look I’ve seen of there’s besides their classic color blocking.

Also, the sleeved black jerseys the Cleveland Cavaliers won the finals in over the Warriors, which is the giant C on the chest, also ill.

I wish they brought those sleeved alternates back.

And also, it allows you to wear a professional basketball jersey casually. Besides peak summer conditions, or besides going to games with layers underneath, when can you wear a pro basketball jersey as a grown man? As a sleeved t-shirt jersey, it’s doable.

It also alleviates, seeing these guys in the league with so much stuff under their jerseys now, whether it’s compression shirts, or compression cut off shirts, stuff that used to not be allowed to keep the uniforms clean looking and not amateur like as seen in college. Without too many visible accessories.

Also, I came to post, that new Chicago bull city edition jersey, with the white cursive letters and numbers, is my favorite alternate Chicago Bulls jersey after the 1996 and 1997 black with red pinstripes

I'm surprised the Cavs store still has the the White authentics available. From what I've seen, they're basically selling pro-cuts under that listing.

You know, people initially poo poo-ed those, as I did a little bit as well. Initially I thought they looked like soccer jerseys. But honestly, it was a really sick look.

For the Lakers, besides the mamba jerseys and shorts to honor Kobe, the Hollywood nights black sleeve jersey was the cleanest look I’ve seen of there’s besides their classic color blocking.

Also, the sleeved black jerseys the Cleveland Cavaliers won the finals in over the Warriors, which is the giant C on the chest, also ill.

I wish they brought those sleeved alternates back.

And also, it allows you to wear a professional basketball jersey casually. Besides peak summer conditions, or besides going to games with layers underneath, when can you wear a pro basketball jersey as a grown man? As a sleeved t-shirt jersey, it’s doable.

It also alleviates, seeing these guys in the league with so much stuff under their jerseys now, whether it’s compression shirts, or compression cut off shirts, stuff that used to not be allowed to keep the uniforms clean looking and not amateur like as seen in college. Without too many visible accessories.

Also, I came to post, that new Chicago bull city edition jersey, with the white cursive letters and numbers, is my favorite alternate Chicago Bulls jersey after the 1996 and 1997 black with red pinstripes

I hear you, that's kinda why I own about 100 shirseys 🤣. Pretty much rock shirseys and swingman shorts every day. I don't hardly ever wear my jerseys like ever... too skinny and lanky to really pull it off. Doesn't stop me collecting though. On court though just... nah stick with what works and has worked for 75ish years. Imagine if the MLB or NFL players started wearing shorts or sleeveless shirts...🤣

Side note start checking you're DSG mines loaded with blank Chicago city edtions and appearantly have more teams. Why Houston has Chicago blanks 🤷‍♂️

Buddy that manages DSG just texted me this morning when I asked if they still had Chicago city blanks or did they get them by mistake and pull them...
Screenshot_20220201-155014_Messages.jpg

group_mockASW_EL3_original-2048x1152.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:
Converse jerseys look the best of all IMO

Edit: just noticed Clorox bleech and looks like Ruffles potato chips (my eyes suck so might be wrong) are the sponsor tags on the rising stars and converse jerseys lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom