Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

All these inconsistencies in number and name placement drive me crazy. I got into a huge customer service issue with the Timberwolves Team Store complaining about the name and number placement on the back being too low on their Authentics. They are least tried to fix it for me that year but it took over 6 months to do it. Can't it even do it this year because they just don't have stock. Rank and Rally runs their team store and a few other teams and the stitching placement is just really poor.

It wasnt up as of a couple days ago. Think percy is right. No sign of someone copping on social media and no one trying to flip w/ a picture of their receipt either :lol:

Its a good sign that it’s actually releasing.
Edit: Fine print says jersey will be available in March. Hoping the rest of the missing authentics start showing up between now and then

Last edited:
All these inconsistencies in number and name placement drive me crazy. I got into a huge customer service issue with the Timberwolves Team Store complaining about the name and number placement on the back being too low on their Authentics. They are least tried to fix it for me that year but it took over 6 months to do it. Can't it even do it this year because they just don't have stock. Rank and Rally runs their team store and a few other teams and the stitching placement is just really poor.

For as much as they charge for authentics, it’s a big annoyance. Granted there’s sometimes inconsistencies with the the names and number placement on actual gamers as well at times. But the quality control or lack thereof is straight trash at times.

It wasnt up as of a couple days ago. Think percy is right. No sign of someone copping on social media and no one trying to flip w/ a picture of their receipt either :lol:

Its a good sign that it’s actually releasing.
Edit: Fine print says jersey will be available in March. Hoping the rest of the missing authentics start showing up between now and then

It says the pre-orders will be available for pick-up. I'll probably shoot an email when I get some downtime today.

Rank and Rally is terrible. Funny thing is, a few years ago, they did nice work on the Prince jerseys. Hand sewn and pressed down beforehand. Now it's all machine stitched. Last year, they didn't even sew the numbers on the authentics. They just pressed the twill down.

Last edited:
I guess I get to look forward to KP jerseys going on sale... Since I effing spent a drunk $200 on one when I went to a game!!!.... FML man...

Only size 40 & 58 left, smh.

Screenshot_20220211-180040_Samsung Internet.jpg

85fbc579bae49bad25e40a6581835e0d.png

Back
Top Bottom