Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

apparently just spots sent a lot of winners

somehow no one here has won? I knew I wouldn't :lol:

ROTY!!! Scooped a swingman City Edition Scottie jersey from the Raps store. I can assist whoever needs. Authentics long gone so don’t even bother msging me

1857A16B-E4D9-4867-A18B-96DE64868DC8.jpeg

The same authentics are available on the Heat store online too

Taking my kids to see Nets @ Magic tonight. I feel like I should try and snag a 75th authentic (if they have them) just cause but then again, it’s the Magic :lol:
You should, Orlando Magic are rare as is. Only way I got mine was when I called the team store for a phone order a few years back. But I definitely need a Cole Anthony joint.

You should, Orlando Magic are rare as is. Only way I got mine was when I called the team store for a phone order a few years back. But I definitely need a Cole Anthony joint.
Unfortunately they don’t have any 75th authentics, only swingmans. They said they do customs but it with the Diamond check and they also do phone orders. They did have normal authentics of Wagner and Fultz but mostly smaller sizes.
Try and take some pics of the shop when u get there!
My bad, I just saw this. If I get back in there at halftime, I’ll get some pics.

Unfortunately they don’t have any 75th authentics, only swingmans. They said they do customs but it with the Diamond check and they also do phone orders. They did have normal authentics of Wagner and Fultz but mostly smaller sizes.

My bad, I just saw this. If I get back in there at halftime, I’ll get some pics.

I appreciate the feedback. Might hold off, already have a Fultz authentic, even though he technically didn’t play in that jersey since he was out injured that season.

Just saw this pic online…I thought Morant authentic got zigzag stitching… damn why ppl would buy ‘em for $600+…
2A2231FB-946E-4FC9-8F1B-7678ED0A1A14.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom