Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone have this jersey?

Been looking into getting it but I wondered if you guys had any suggestions before I pull the trigger.

(also, what's the difference between the one above and this one?)

The Diamond edition is the 75th anniversary version, has the iridescent swoosh on the front, and the 75th Anniversary logo on the back
Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 8.47.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 8.47.22 PM.png

Anybody won at justsports? Or they just Cap?

They said they'll post when the raffle is over. I'd have rather dealt with putting it on the site and if I cop, I cop. If I didn't, I didn't. My brother wanted it but said he's not entering a raffle for a jersey which was smart.

Damn my parents are at the Miami airport and sent me this, was hoping they’d have an authentic Tucker jersey, he’s the only guy I could get away with wearing here in Milwaukee :lol:
B085ACAC-8735-4462-9D27-780B82C4B71B.jpeg
You gotta go through TSA to get here? Tempted to have my brother just snag me one :lol:

Damn my parents are at the Miami airport and sent me this, was hoping they’d have an authentic Tucker jersey, he’s the only guy I could get away with wearing here in Milwaukee :lol:
B085ACAC-8735-4462-9D27-780B82C4B71B.jpeg
If the airport has that then the smaller team shops they have around the city (not at the arena) should have them as well

to be fair its not as if this is just a newspaper/magazine/snack store, its a dedicated Miami Heat team store
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 12.34.09 PM.png
Yea there’s a dedicated Heat store at Miami Airport and 2 of the malls in the city. Both those stores should also have stock as well. Dolphin Mall and Pines Mall

to be fair its not as if this is just a newspaper/magazine/snack store, its a dedicated Miami Heat team store
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 12.34.09 PM.png

I thought for a minute it was like a newspaper shop. I’m like damn….grab your chewing gum, snack, and authentic jersey for the flight home. So, who on this group is ready for a career change? Open some newspaper/jersey airport shops.

Back
Top Bottom