Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Damn, I would have grabbed a Lebron All Star jersey, was that drop announced anywhere or did you guys just come across it? Please don’t tell me there was a Giannis available too

what makes you think it would’ve been any different if they were??

They sold them under the guise of getting them to real Suns fans as if they weren't going to flip them either. I'd rather them sell them on the site than do a raffle which ended up doing what they sought to prevent.

They sold them under the guise of getting them to real Suns fans as if they weren't going to flip them either. I'd rather them sell them on the site than do a raffle which ended up doing what they sought to prevent.
so you’re saying you’d rather let bots eat them up first come first serve rather than even making the attempt to get the jerseys in the hands of people that want them???

how you gonna say who cares when you’re the one that started complaining in the first place :rofl:

Reading comprehension isn't your best strength. If raffle winners are flipping them, just put them on the website since its going to happen anyway. Dumbed it down for you peon.

Reading comprehension isn't your best strength. If raffle winners are flipping them, just put them on the website since its going to happen anyway. Dumbed it down for you peon.
that’s like saying why wear a seatbelt while driving if there’s a chance you’ll die in an accident anyway

but okay man go off :lol:

Theres only so much they can do. If I were them I’d limit the jerseys to one per order and cancel any duplicate orders with the same name, address, unique payment method

And go the extra mile and permaban anyone on ebay flashing their order number

Theres only so much they can do. If I were them I’d limit the jerseys to one per order and cancel any duplicate orders with the same name, address, unique payment method

And go the extra mile and permaban anyone on ebay flashing their order number
The workaround to this is that their systems can't recognize if you make a household address into apartment numbers.

Snagged my sz in the Bron and got it for 30% off plus $15 in fancash.

I used one of those codes and some gift cards and fan cash on a Durant. My dumb *** barely realized he was injured and didn’t wear that style after the fact lmao.

But for the price I paid. I’m not complaining.

interesting to see basketball authentics enter a hype beast type of era, all while never seeing anyone rock an authentic in public. theyre a myth to me, i know they exist but i never see them LOL

even at games i dont really see em.
They’ve basically turned into the clothing equivalent of trading cards. A lot of people collect just to say they have em.

Sounds like there was no winning with those suns jerseys.

Damnes if you do, damnes if you don't. But that's where we are. Everyone wants to sell something.

I remember when Nike had the contract back in day and you could get everything on clearance.

Now for some odd reason everything is limited.

Those swingmans back in the day were GOAT.

Imagine how much this puppy is worth:
5D8886FD-92E1-4D36-A045-2055FF733588.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom