Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Tried on a Nike 48 yesterday and I made a mistake buying 44s for so long. Going forward, it's all 48s. Can comfortably wear them with a hoodie under. If I can track down some of what I have in a 48, I'm going to sell my 44s and replace them.

Was at Barclays Friday for the Nets game and the team store doesn't sell authentics.
Hoodies or long sleeve tees under jerseys is 100% the best look. Plus having a looser fit in the summer is better because having a tight jersey stick to your sweaty body is disgusting.

U sure about the barclays shop? I vaguely remember someone saying that they dont keep their authentics on the floor (behind the counter i think)

There is one final restock coming according to the shop manager
Me on release day
1647785277413.gif

Hoodies or long sleeve tees under jerseys is 100% the best look. Plus having a looser fit in the summer is better because having a tight jersey stick to your sweaty body is disgusting.

U sure about the barclays shop? I vaguely remember someone saying that they dont keep their authentics on the floor (behind the counter i think)

I'll probably be back for another home game, so I'll confirm then.

Tried on a Nike 48 yesterday and I made a mistake buying 44s for so long. Going forward, it's all 48s. Can comfortably wear them with a hoodie under. If I can track down some of what I have in a 48, I'm going to sell my 44s and replace them.

Was at Barclays Friday for the Nets game and the team store doesn't sell authentics.
Do they fit like a reg Nike T, in the terms on waist and shoulder?

Jersey and unzipped hoodie over it. The only way.

Do they fit like a reg Nike T, in the terms on waist and shoulder?

Its been so long since I wore a Nike tee since they have varying fits. The only way I could describe it is that sizing up is slightly looser. It's not baggy. You still get the general width and length, but if you have a gut, it won't show as much lol.

Its been so long since I wore a Nike tee since they have varying fits. The only way I could describe it is that sizing up is slightly looser. It's not baggy. You still get the general width and length, but if you have a gut, it won't show as much lol.
Exact opposite for me, lol. I’m skinny, so I don’t want to get something too baggy. I wear a medium in Nike T’s, so that’s a 44 in jersey. I’m just afraid it will be too baggy on me, but I also don’t wanna get it too tight

Exact opposite for me, lol. I’m skinny, so I don’t want to get something too baggy. I wear a medium in Nike T’s, so that’s a 44 in jersey. I’m just afraid it will be too baggy on me, but I also don’t wanna get it too tight

It won't. I'm 6'2", 185 and can pull off a 44 with or without a hoodie. A 48 was a nice improvement. The jersey wasn't clinging to my hoodie. I had a nice range of motion. My brother was the one who told me to get a 48 when I started buying them, but when I ordered my first jersey in a 44, I was able to get away with it, so I stuck with it. In some cases, the 48 would be gone, so it was a 44 or nothing.

It won't. I'm 6'2", 185 and can pull off a 44 with or without a hoodie. A 48 was a nice improvement. The jersey wasn't clinging to my hoodie. I had a nice range of motion. My brother was the one who told me to get a 48 when I started buying them, but when I ordered my first jersey in a 44, I was able to get away with it, so I stuck with it. In some cases, the 48 would be gone, so it was a 44 or nothing.
Ight, thx fam, I’ll get a 44 👍

Back
Top Bottom