Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Since when we’re the Bucks sponsored by Harley Davidson? That’s hella cool.

I usually don’t follow the sponsers on the jersey, so sorry if I sound like an idiot, lmao
92B1CBF1-B140-47A4-9B67-DB380B83293A.jpeg

I thought the HD sponsor patch was the coolest one in the league. Was bummed when they switched sponsors.

Real Sports’ website has a sale on all the white Raptors Association Diamond authentic jerseys. If you drop it in the cart, it’ll show up as 224 CAD which converts to a little over $178 USD.

thanks for this..went ahead and grabbed a vanvleet

It didn’t convert to USD for me? Is this something you see reflected on your statement later?

Yessir, adidas was it

Can’t imagine how much it’s worth
with further research i can see it was reebok that made the unis in brons first season......

hmm, i went through my boxes of jerseys and found a red and a white bron cavs jersey in size 52 and the navy blue alternate jersey in a size 56, all new without tags..... but they are addias!
:emoji_confounded:

i also have the matching shorts somewhere....... wasn't it strange that the aut. shorts back then had the addias logo on them, but the jerseys did not!

for the retail versions that is.
anybody know why that was ?

with further research i can see it was reebok that made the unis in brons first season......

hmm, i went through my boxes of jerseys and found a red and a white bron cavs jersey in size 52 and the navy blue alternate jersey in a size 56, all new without tags..... but they are addias!

i also have the matching shorts somewhere....... wasn't it strange that the aut. shorts back then had the addias logo on them, but the jerseys did not!

Reebok? Danggg that was a while ago. Didn’t realize they made Brons jerseys in his first season.

Does that mean the worth of that thing would be even more valuable? 😂

Authentic Tyler Herro mashups

you sure the shorts are authentic? pics? Pretty sure the first time you saw the apparel provider on authentic gear was when nike took over in 2017.

8EEFE8FA-5D80-4243-AA4E-2676BA53B44F.jpeg
A63461EF-DB1D-4BEB-85B0-D3A4FF22503A.jpeg

Numbers stitched, valley font stitched even the PayPal logo stitched

Just be careful guys when buying these $1000+ jerseys. There’s no real way to guarantee authenticity once it gets in that secondary market
i don’t understand what point you’re trying to make here

the people paying $1000 for the jerseys are very obviously getting an authentic product while this is a clear as day fake

i don’t understand what point you’re trying to make here

the people paying $1000 for the jerseys are very obviously getting an authentic product while this is a clear as day fake
I can sell a fake for $1,000, that doesn’t make it authentic.

i promise you not a soul would be fooled by that jersey at that price

if i stitch a supreme patch on a gildan tee that doesn’t mean i’m gonna sell it for $100

son got it for $30 for a reason
Some idiot out there would be fooled but that jersey, that’s how ppl that sell fakes make their money. Not just with jerseys, I’m talking kicks too

Some idiot out there would be fooled but that jersey, that’s how ppl that sell fakes make their money. Not just with jerseys, I’m talking kicks too
when you find someone willing to pay that price for that jersey please let us all know

when you find someone willing to pay that price for that jersey please let us all know
Look, all I’m saying is that there’s absolutely clueless people out there that will pay loads of money for something, even if it’s bloody fake. Cause they don’t do any frigin research or bother getting it authenticated before they buy.

Edit: I know this didn’t have to do with a jersey, but we all know this idiot who blew $3.5 MILLION on fake Pokémon cards.

8EEFE8FA-5D80-4243-AA4E-2676BA53B44F.jpeg
A63461EF-DB1D-4BEB-85B0-D3A4FF22503A.jpeg

Numbers stitched, valley font stitched even the PayPal logo stitched

Just be careful guys when buying these $1000+ jerseys. There’s no real way to guarantee authenticity once it gets in that secondary market
respectfully, there is always a way to differentiate between bootleg and legit jerseys. your jersey is on the more accurate end of the spectrum but its still easy to spot. i do feel for the people that dont know how to spot em but thats why groups like this exist

Look, all I’m saying is that there’s absolutely clueless people out there that will pay loads of money for something, even if it’s bloody fake. Cause they don’t do any frigin research or bother getting it authenticated before they buy.

Edit: I know this didn’t have to do with a jersey, but we all know this idiot who blew $3.5 MILLION on fake Pokémon cards.

the difference is that people that spend that money on fakes unknowingly only do so because the fakes themselves look 1:1 with the authentic product, whatever it may be

that jersey is miles away from passing as authentic and anyone ready to drop a band on one knows what they should look like

and yeah that dude got ripped off on those pokémon cards but you didn’t mention that the only reason he bought them in the first place was because they were previously verified to be authentic by a huge card authenticator who got it wrong first

and yeah that dude got ripped off on those pokémon cards but you didn’t mention that the only reason he bought them in the first place was because they were previously verified to be authentic by a huge card authenticator who got it wrong first
No way in hell they were authenticated before. They were a completely different cards, not just fake Pokémon cards.

The fake jersey he posted pics of wasn't that bad, and could fool a person.

Back
Top Bottom