Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I’ve sold some of those Valley Suns authentics for well over $800 a piece.

The people buying them know their stuff jersey wise and have the disposable income to pay the asking price for what they want. They wouldn’t be dropping that type of bread on a fake unless the seller used pictures of a legitimate item in the listing and sent them a fake instead. And in that case it’s going to be chargeback and item not as described season once they get the item in hand.

That said. The majority of people willing to pay retail or resell for authentic jerseys can tell the difference between real and fake.

The people buying fakes are dropping $30-40 and either don’t know or don’t care.

Finally recieved my Ice Trae statement authentic from the Hawks team store

Attachments

• 20220325_133314.jpg
    20220325_133314.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 74
  • 20220325_133349.jpg
    20220325_133349.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 74
Some fake authentic jerseys are becoming hard to spot, but the Suns ones are easy. From what I saw :

1-the word "THE" from THE VALLEY is badly stitched and the H isn't at the same angle than the T and the E.
2-The VALLEY wordmark is a bit bubbly.
3-The gradient of the design is actually smoother than the original one.
4-The swoosh is heat pressed.

It's the case on all of the Suns' fake Jerseys.

Is it a specific just sports website to sign up for the Booker jersey?

Got my invoice for the Booker authentic, lol, I entered the first day of the raffle.

Also some bad news, I got word back from the MSG team store, and they have no idea when or if they will be gettting in any of the city edition jerseys.

The diamond authentic I have so far :smile: hope Timberwolves n bulls will restock their city authentic soon

23ECAD0E-255F-45D3-BA7F-423F8CE9F494.jpeg

Where you hear that about that Bulls & Timberwolves restock :emoji_flushed:

So dudes in here bragging about selling authentics for $800 🤣🤣🤣

Exactly why we can’t get them bc all the lame *** resellers!
Think we should keep resell bragging out of this thread. Theres good people on here who have hooked me up for retail and vice versa.

Reselling wont go away but many on here are collectors and the “end-users”, all the reselling talk is disrespectful in a way

Back
Top Bottom