Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Pistons unveiled the teal jerseys

I’ll be honest, hope they don’t even release authentics since resellers would grab them all up

**** them
F the resellers. If I can’t cop a Nike, I got the og champion anyway….cheaper than a retail swingman. 🤷‍♂️
E7BF9D52-F217-4A16-BD6A-850376EC8365.jpeg
D75709C2-B5FE-45FA-8FAF-D8D1B86C306E.jpeg

I already know the swing man’s gonna sell out so fast too

Pistons fans super hyped for the team finally

it's interesting how some teams have a classic jersey every year like the Warriors and other teams like the Spurs Wizards and Pistons haven't had one in forever until now.

I think in the nike era the Bulls, Nuggets, Pelicans and Thunder are the only teams left who have not had a classic uniform yet. pels and thunder are understandable since they are newer franchises.

not sure if the thunder would wear a classic jersey. Sonics has more ties to Seattle than OKC. Don’t think the Pels could even where a classic. Their previous names are tied to current teams in the league.

They’re bringing back everything 90s. Time to bring back the 90s teams. I’d rather watch Barkley suit up over Booker for so many reasons.

Lol. I’m old enough to remember how much people hated those teal Pistons jerseys when they were first introduced. Same goes for the Raptors Dino jerseys, purple Jazz jerseys, etc.
Pretty sure the pistons ran promos to trade in teal stuff for new merch when they switched back to blue and white in the early 2000s

If I’m being more selective I will take an authentic of that over the presumed blue city edition coming out. Also in for a purple classic if those are coming too

Still waiting on the Mavs to get rid of the wishbone collar... Lol. I like our jerseys just wish we could mix it up a bit and try something new with the same colors "I'm a fan of the royal, navy and silver." Cuban has kept the same kit since 1999 with the exception of changing our navy jerseys to royal blue.

i loved the teal era, don't think i knew that detroit fans hated it. nike needs to stop playing and give us authentics in the throwbacks this season

i loved the teal era, don't think i knew that detroit fans hated it. nike needs to stop playing and give us authentics in the throwbacks this season
Don’t believe that was Nike playing around not giving them to us. Mitchell and Ness had rights to authentic hardwood classic jerseys. There’s hope that now Fanatics owns Mitchell and Ness, they let Nike do them.

Back
Top Bottom