Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

legit check on this please
D2BE1A62-244B-4284-8B2A-287DE9EC845A.jpeg
6B6FD5BF-C6FF-4A55-8E29-D3C757600C92.jpeg
E30DBC42-9310-4C08-BAC5-A8AC168C9327.jpeg
BA213CEE-8004-4EF2-80AE-496D34BF52B4.jpeg
9D2F9630-4B8E-44B8-B7FF-C9FC22F7BE65.jpeg
Fake. Nets didnt have that type of letter kerning till they switched to reebok. Missing the argyle sides, and missing the mesh pattern on the body. Also with fake champion jerseys they have a subtle sheen to the mesh that isnt on the real deals

Fake. Nets didnt have that type of letter kerning till they switched to reebok. Missing the argyle sides, and missing the mesh pattern on the body. Also with fake champion jerseys they have a subtle sheen to the mesh that isnt on the real deals
Agreed. You can’t see any mesh lines like you can in the authentic, and the tags are throwing me off a bit

Much appreciated. I have a kidd jersey already, but thought this was a different style. Usually the champion fakes are clear as day to me and I haven’t seen as many as nike/adidas. This is the other one I own.
1E37E48F-0A3D-42E6-88BB-4904FAF536B7.jpeg
3F54AC17-7AFF-4CF1-A6EB-80253ADDB446.jpeg

Warriors really need to move on from that collar. It’s hideous.

Nike hasn’t even had the contract that long and they’ve already run out of ideas. So many of these “new” jerseys every year look alike.

Yup- Golden State Cal Bears/Wolverines

I might actually cry man those are so hideous and uninspired. They really couldn’t do yellow, slate or black? Why not keep the Bay jerseys

Even those 2013 sleeved pinstriped pajama alts were better, at least they used the right color scheme

Top 5 worst nike era for me:
- those
- jazz rebrand
- okc all-white mixtape, most uninspired design i have ever seen. coulda easily been fixed by adding some color
- magic mixtape uniforms. shoulda been blue to actually represent their history smh, or orange as primary color
- wizards grey stars and stripes. grey did not flow at all with the rest of the colors

Last edited:
Talking about Kobe, mamba day is coming in a few days, and no news about releases from Nike or M&N. I would expect some jersey release to celebrate that day.
What do you think?

Talking about Kobe, mamba day is coming in a few days, and no news about releases from Nike or M&N. I would expect some jersey release to celebrate that day.
What do you think?
We got a Netflix doc coming on one of those days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom