Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

In Detroit I swear I be like the only one with authentics on at games

Went to a tiger game last week. No cap I was the only one there with a mlb authentic

I really want to know how much they make of em. Because **** be rare to see

Fit and comfort wise I prefer a sized up swingman. Authentic sized up gets too long on me. Authentic details obviously better. I mainly just collect the authentic

No doubt, I’m tall and skinny so the authentics are cut tighter/longer and thus fit me much better than swingmans.

I do like how the 2022-23 Swingmans have the slit sides at the bottom though, like the authentics have had. This the first Swingman I’ve bought that was like that

Well I can tell fake Yeezys from like a few feet away, most of the fakes suck
The old factory in China I think started pumping out fake Yeezys but with the real boost material. Friend of mine bought core reds from someone there and I thought they were real. Fakes these days are getting scary good. It's why I don't buy resale anything.

The old factory in China I think started pumping out fake Yeezys but with the real boost material. Friend of mine bought core reds from someone there and I thought they were real. Fakes these days are getting scary good. It's why I don't buy resale anything.
It’s so sad bro. I know for absolute certain my two pairs of 350’s are real, cause they both were originally sold thru StockX and then thru eBay with the authenticity guaranteed thingy.

I’m scared to buy any of these new Yeezys man

It’s so sad bro. I know for absolute certain my two pairs of 350’s are real, cause they both were originally sold thru StockX and then thru eBay with the authenticity guaranteed thingy.

I’m scared to buy any of these new Yeezys man
There are definitely differences once you get them in hand and inspect them. But holding and looking it was basically holding a real pair. It's crazy.

There are definitely differences once you get them in hand and inspect them. But holding and looking it was basically holding a real pair. It's crazy.
I can usually tell cause of the laces and the snitching, but even then they are getting way better at that

I'm probably wrong as I don't keep up with these things, but are these new raptors shorts/uni for this season? The ones from M&N are similar but not quite the same (player # and white trim)

Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 11.12.25 AM.png

that's a nice surprise since we never got leaked images. but why did they hype up green and gold so hard in the vid but the jersey is white ... why not make it green. color jerseys >>> white jerseys any day.

1888b_Auc56_lg.jpeg

Last edited:
because they're not going to wear a jersey in Houston or on the road that says San Diego. They have a nice young core. Will def go to some games.

because they're not going to wear a jersey in Houston or on the road that says San Diego. They have a nice young core. Will def go to some games.
they could do what the warriors did with their origins jersey. instead of Phila they changed it to Warriors. fauxback but it's still better than white.

even if it does say san diego it's not a big deal. i mean the Lakers had MPLS jerseys lol

Although there is precedence for teams wearing another city name, I think the White "ROCKETS" version was the right choice. I already see some confusion and brand disconnect online. I think "SAN DIEGO" would've made it harder for the fanbase to connect.

I wouldn't mind either way. Those throwbacks are fire.

how about buffalo braves for clippers and rochester royals for kings. where's the lore in that. i mean the clippers are ringless lol

white rockets is nice don't get me wrong but green Rockets fauxback would have been even better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom