Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone grabbed a pair of these yet? I’m waiting for the bulls to pop up.
2224FFD1-2C52-4407-B379-67D647ECA631.jpeg

Link to this pls?

Edit: were you able to cop? They had Small, Xl, XXL and XXXL left when I posted this last night but looks like it’s sold out this morning

Last edited:

Edit: were you able to cop? They had Small, Xl, XXL and XXXL left when I posted this last night but looks like it’s sold out this morning

Nah I just saw this bro 😔

Nah I just saw this bro 😔

Some funky things going on on the site but right now it shows sizes available again! Small, XL-XXXL

Not as dope to me but the Blue one available too

Site acting up like a mf
Yeah for whatever reason the first link I posted shows oos but this one shows some sizes in stock:

My jerseys scheduled to be here Thursday so lll def post pics

I see several teams with three jerseys of the same color... (nets, heat, spurs, lakers), I find it a bit pointless if not ridiculous.

The Clippers could've easily introduced a red uni for their new Statement or City edition this year.

May be saving that for a complete uni rebranding when they move to their arena in a couple of years.

“Authentics were not offered” that’s interesting. From what I heard regarding LaMelo Ball authentics, it was the team that didn’t “order any” and that’s why there wasn’t any available thus far (until last years super limited City Edition authentic).

So who’s really in charge of whether or not we get authentic versions of current jerseys?

Btw had three jerseys arrive today, pics forthcoming

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom