Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Nah it’s not abt the paper but the bad stitching, looks awful it u try to peel it off after one wash. I had the same problem with my Suns authentic but sent it to BigTime Jersey for repair, wayyy better now n I think it’s a waste to sewn low quality numbers on a pro cut

E3944F31-4B61-4AD3-964B-0614261D2A13.jpeg

F5427FCD-E46D-4B4A-AB9D-AD2B1ABA2E28.jpeg
Look so much cleaner, but don’t wear the jersey inside out soooo… 🤷‍♂️

That pistons game cut jersey. I’m on the side that if it got delivered as a 50 or player cut size. Like hitting the lottery. SMH at even thinking of sending it back.

That pistons game cut jersey. I’m on the side that if it got delivered as a 50 or player cut size. Like hitting the lottery. SMH at even thinking of sending it back.

agreed if I ordered one I would keep them n may send it to somewhere to get it fixed :smile: the pro cut jersey itself worth the penny.

for my own own collection I cant stand the mess inside the jersey but probably its only me :wink:

They have 50s

Shocked either people don’t care for Cade but haven’t seen a single one on eBay especially the remix that sold out with
Quickness

anywhere have the warriors locker room championship hat in stock? theres one on fanatics but it won't let you order it. ebay has nothing but fakes.

anywhere have the warriors locker room championship hat in stock? theres one on fanatics but it won't let you order it. ebay has nothing but fakes.
Yeah fanatics sold out recently, I grabbed one when it got down to the last couple in stock. They were heavily reduced, I shoulda grabbed a couple

Fanatics inventory is the same as lids, etc so idk of another spot that would have em

Making the city editions a once season thing is where they messed up at. Some teams needed to keep some of theirs for more than a couple seasons. IMO, Phx's valley jerseys should have been implemented as either a statement uniform or permanent city jersey.

The creativity to come up with a different theme every season ran its course, since certain cities don't have much to go by as far as themes go.

these trash yearly designs exactly why we need to go back to home, away, and alternate that’s it :lol:

agree but never going to happen.. it costs them pennies to make a jersey that they sell for $100-300 retail. even if they don't sell for retail, they're still making stupid money if they sell them at the outlet for $30 at the end of the season

i would love to see the #'s on sales of jerseys per type (home, away, alt1 alt2 or whatever the hell their stupid names are)

Making the city editions a once season thing is where they messed up at. Some teams needed to keep some of theirs for more than a couple seasons. IMO, Phx's valley jerseys should have been implemented as either a statement uniform or permanent city jersey.

The creativity to come up with a different theme every season ran its course, since certain cities don't have much to go by as far as themes go.
exactly, sure nike ain't the one designing jerseys but they sure as hell are the ones forcing everyone to make a new design every season, with some designs only being used for 3 months lol like the 2021 earned editions. can't blame the designers for running out of ideas at some point.

Last edited:
agree but never going to happen.. it costs them pennies to make a jersey that they sell for $100-300 retail. even if they don't sell for retail, they're still making stupid money if they sell them at the outlet for $30 at the end of the season

i would love to see the #'s on sales of jerseys per type (home, away, alt1 alt2 or whatever the hell their stupid names are)
it doesnt cost them pennies. i cant remember remember the exact number its like 20 bucks a jersey or something. the markup is still nice but i doubt theyre doing much better than breaking even when the stuff gets liquidated

Back
Top Bottom