Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I can’t keep the different jersey types straight but as far as that Dallas jersey goes, is an authentic possible or is it one of the ones that doesn’t get authentics made?

191B4777-3AEC-481E-81C1-481E0E5B5E04.jpeg

Tshirt but looks like a New Jersey for pistons

Bought a heat jersey every year. Vices were great. But should have just kept the black mixup or went back to the vice. I unfortunately want the classic so I will have to waste money there, but I think I am done. Only so many wade/buckets jerseys I can own. Idk how you fans of some of these other teams do it. At least the black/white/reds never really change for me.

Bought a heat jersey every year. Vices were great. But should have just kept the black mixup or went back to the vice. I unfortunately want the classic so I will have to waste money there, but I think I am done. Only so many wade/buckets jerseys I can own. Idk how you fans of some of these other teams do it. At least the black/white/reds never really change for me.
I’m a born n raised Nuggets fan but I haven’t bought a Nuggets jersey in couple years. Been way more interested in buying players on other teams I rock with. (Luka, Ja, Steph)

Much more options to choose from

2022-23 Icon IceTrae authentic

First 22-23 authentic I’ve seen pop up on fanatics, hopefully they start rollin em out

Patiently waiting on that purple Hornets Statement.. wheres the presale or, more importantly, will we get authentics? I know they do em in Statements but for whatever reason they seem to skip the Hornets

warriors management has done a lot of things right but they haven’t really nailed uniforms. These might be the worst ones they have come out with.

Hey guys, I’ve been cleaning out the garage and found this. Pretty sure it’s a fake… any input?

659DE511-50F3-4110-9C95-2975D85C819A.jpeg
04DAA076-9D3E-43BD-AC41-DB70BAD22B2B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom