Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Mail call
9C933596-2A23-4E75-BD4C-8BD6FAFCC909.jpeg

Need an authentic Tatum and Trae city edition- best bet wait for Nike to stock?
Idk what size you need but I know they still had Trae authentics last time I checked on nbastore.com. Think it might have only been couple sizes tho

Tatum been sold out so unfortunately you don’t really have a choice but to wait and see if nike stocks. I’m not too confident we will see many options on nike. Thus far they only had a couple City authentics but hopefully some more pop up there/elsewhere

Mavs jerseys look cool but the quality is terrible. Not worth the $250 price tag.

They're made like the old Nike swingmans from the early 2000's to give you an idea.

Attachments

• CE537635-D1C1-4B7A-8417-6EAA416C1017.jpeg
    CE537635-D1C1-4B7A-8417-6EAA416C1017.jpeg
    336.3 KB · Views: 555
  • DD23350F-96C4-4626-811A-E61A86A06EA8.jpeg
    DD23350F-96C4-4626-811A-E61A86A06EA8.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 1,030
Mavs jerseys look cool but the quality is terrible. Not worth the $250 price tag.

They're made like the old Nike swingmans from the early 2000's to give you an idea.
Damn if that’s the case they’ll def hit half off on The Mavs team store site and I’ll scoop one then

Damn if that’s the case they’ll def hit half off on The Mavs team store site and I’ll scoop one then
Depends on if Mavs fans just buy them because it's blue and green. I've purchased every city jersey and left that one at the game tonight. Like if you get one and wash I would make sure the water is ice cold and hang dry it "you should do this anyway" but this jersey will definitely fade.

Are you taking about the twill? Memphis ones the same. The chest logo is just screened on a piece of twill. No actual metallic foil.

I done bought 50 jerseys since 2018

85% are authentics
80% are lakers
20% is from other teams and leagues

all this is after not buying a jersey since 2003 or 2004

this my last year. This is freakin nuts smh

idk even want to tally all this ish up dollar wise
Nike got me back in the champion game. Better jerseys and, even authentics, cheaper and easier to be had than Nike. This may be the first year since at least a decade that I don’t end up with any jerseys. Taking a break. Nothing this year stands out. Got on some 75th anniversary stuff, but resellers and bots…quality is meh….. the whole collecting game is crazy. Buying a pack of cards and getting a hologram was the thing growing up. Now you get a pack for six grand with six cards. I must be old. Rant. Just started. 🤷‍♂️

Are you taking about the twill? Memphis ones the same. The chest logo is just screened on a piece of twill. No actual metallic foil.
Yeah, like the green on the numbers is a very thin layer of paint. On the graffiti jersey it was at least a gel like material. I'm a die hard Mavs fan and usually buy every jersey but I can't $250 for this one. 150-200 maybe I would cave.

Yeah, like the green on the numbers is a very thin layer of paint. On the graffiti jersey it was at least a gel like material. I'm a die hard Mavs fan and usually buy every jersey but I can't $250 for this one. 150-200 maybe I would cave.
I know what you mean. But noticed the same with the Ja jersey compared to older stuff. I don’t mind outline paint but even the graphic part on this is paint. The warriors logo is the same gel like material.

Do y’all wear your jerseys just as is? Or do you usually wear an undershirt?

Just curious as to what the majority does.

Back
Top Bottom