Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Threw on a Bill Russell tribute patch on my Morant jersey just fresh from delivery.
11401CC2-0C92-488A-8283-DDFBB114B11E.jpeg

Say, does anyone remember if any of the Nike swingman jerseys from the early 2000s came in adult sizes without the "+2 inches" on them?

Also anyone know what happened to the white "home" OKC and the navy gradient "statement" with the orange OKC authentic Russell Westbrook jerseys? Also the white "home" authentic Damian Lillard Blazers jersey?

Say, does anyone remember if any of the Nike swingman jerseys from the early 2000s came in adult sizes without the "+2 inches" on them?

Also anyone know what happened to the white "home" OKC and the navy gradient "statement" with the orange OKC authentic Russell Westbrook jerseys? Also the white "home" authentic Damian Lillard Blazers jersey?

The early ones did for sure. I have an early 2000's size L Kobe without the +2 length.

Mavs team store sold out of L and XL but other sizes still available. They still got over 30 in my size lol I’ll have to monitor that though because I still want to scoop one. Was hoping they’d pop up on fanatics

if anyone bought an authentic thunder city jersey from the team store, can you let me know if the numbers are stitched? last years were heat pressed.

also rip city clothing heat presses their authentics so heads up if you're getting a new city jersey

Mavs team store sold out of L and XL but other sizes still available. They still got over 30 in my size lol I’ll have to monitor that though because I still want to scoop one. Was hoping they’d pop up on fanatics
I remember the mixtape jerseys showed up around December. $250 for what's built like an old swingman is just a no go for me.

Don’t recall but did the city shorts restock last year? Missed out on the wiz shorts.
Not sure what your size is but footlocker has s-l

Not sure what your size is but footlocker has s-l

Much appreciated

called Grizzlies Den n they still have city authentics FSR...no phone orders tho....

I also heard that Ja and Lavine city authentics are available at Nike stores in South East Asia, so probably we can expect these to hit our local nike stores in the US?

Back
Top Bottom