Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Has anyone ever ordered from Altitude Authentics (Denver Nuggets)?

I'm in Australia and placed an order today, need it within 2 weeks. Does this sound realistic?

Has anyone ever ordered from Altitude Authentics (Denver Nuggets)?

I'm in Australia and placed an order today, need it within 2 weeks. Does this sound realistic?

I would say yes based off of my experience. In fact it was the quickest overseas delivery I've ever received. Altitude Authentics post with UPS Express. I ordered on Thursday evening and had my order in hand on Saturday. It took less than 48 hours! Even I couldn't believe the quick turnaround. I live in Germany btw.

Copped from DSG for $60, I’ll take it. Swingman.
IMG_3980.jpeg

IMG_3982.jpeg

Black Hawks Young authentics posted on Fanatics.

Buying from Fanatics have become a nightmare, half of your sh*t never ships, only makes it to processing.......
they must have hired tons of criminals who just steal the packages at their warehouses.

:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Just depends on what you’re ordering, some items tell you it won’t be shipped until so-and-so date. Otherwise, it’s pretty quick. My last two jersey purchases were delivered within 3 days, which surprised me.

Since the summer USA team is rocking the same Uni’s as the 2020 Olympic team, has Nike re-released the Swingman shorts again anywhere?

Just depends on what you’re ordering, some items tell you it won’t be shipped until so-and-so date. Otherwise, it’s pretty quick. My last two jersey purchases were delivered within 3 days, which surprised me.
okay........ just have had over 10 episodes where the item only reaches the "shipped" stage on the tracking info, and nothing happens after that!

Sixers new updated Joel Embiid jersey available. The red shadow on the name & numbers is more prominent.

mens-nike-joel-embiid-royal-philadelphia-76ers-authentic-jersey-icon-edition_ss5_p-5280568+u-vijvtcrvxtmcmovohbu1+v-lqhjfy0kjgwtpn60yy8w.jpg
21-authentic-player-jersey-icon-edition_pi4654000_ff_4654578-f1253f3e08aaa748eda3_full.jpg

New jerseys dropped via NBA Store

Back
Top Bottom