Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

1712852151647.png

Uni looks mid AF there but I'm sure they'll look decent in action. But with that said, I'm in for some swingman shorts for the summer:lol: Sucks I still slept on the previous Olympic shorts :smh:

Some team stores are having some solid deals for the end of the season.

Bulls 30% off city edition merch
Clippers 50% off sitewide
Pistons 15% off sitewide
Rockets 40% off jerseys
Bucks up to 30% off city edition merch
Blazers 40% off sitewide (excludes remix, gift cards, association/icon/statement jerseys)
Jazz BOGO 50% off sitewide

Some team stores are having some solid deals for the end of the season.

Bulls 30% off city edition merch
Clippers 50% off sitewide
Pistons 15% off sitewide
Rockets 40% off jerseys
Bucks up to 30% off city edition merch
Blazers 40% off sitewide (excludes remix, gift cards, association/icon/statement jerseys)
Jazz BOGO 50% off sitewide

You cop anything?

Yep, that’s the seller.

I'm actually talking about lamb_jersey/easun362 but they're both doing the same thing: customizing authentics and charging the same prices as real authentics.

Sorry, my mistake with getting the sellers mixed up.

Thanks for elaborating it was a couple of other sellers you were referring to. That's just sad there's a multitude of dopes on eBay customizing stuff and trying to pass them off as authentic or legitimate to justify jacking up prices. I was only familiar with the one I referenced because I assumed he was the only one on there doing that crap.

Anybody pick up an authentic Antman City Edition this year?

Did fanatics have them up at all? Tryna determine if they only came out at the team store at the arena

Did fanatics have them up at all? Tryna determine if they only came out at the team store at the arena
I didn't pay attention to what they had available online but I didn't see any city edition authentics but tbh I wasn't looking out for them. I copped a statement edition authentic a couple weeks ago. I'm local and will be going to the playoff games so if you're interested I could see what they have. DM me if you're interested.

Definitely was an arena in-store exclusive which sucks. They have a few on eBay $400+.
I didn't pay attention to what they had available online but I didn't see any city edition authentics but tbh I wasn't looking out for them. I copped a statement edition authentic a couple weeks ago. I'm local and will be going to the playoff games so if you're interested I could see what they have. DM me if you're interested.
I'll dm you.

Bet - I’ll dm you

Thanks

Definitely was an arena in-store exclusive which sucks. They have a few on eBay $400+.

I'll dm you.

Yeah I saw the ones on eBay, the price and scarcity is what made me assume they never were available online

Suns white association authentic jersey available (Booker)

Use code SUNSUNITRACKER for 10% off

Back
Top Bottom