Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Just placed my order for the gold Kuzma jersey with the 15% off. Hopefully I can get it before Christmas.

Finally got my Kyrie Icon Swingman. Just wanted to send out a huge "I'm sorry" to everyone I clowned for buying authentics over swingmans. The swingmans are pretty bad in terms of quality. It feels like a replica jersey from the early 2000s more than it does a swingman.

Jm1wj_s-200x150.gif

Finally got my Kyrie Icon Swingman. Just wanted to send out a huge "I'm sorry" to everyone I clowned for buying authentics over swingmans. The swingmans are pretty bad in terms of quality. It feels like a replica jersey from the early 2000s more than it does a swingman.

Jm1wj_s-200x150.gif
I feel like swingmans are made better for casual wear, much thicker more durable. The authentics are perforated on the top of the chest and the back. I can see why NBA players were ripping them after stretching out an authentic jersey.

Looks pretty legit to me lol “my order from NBA EU” authentic Westbrook and OKC shooting shirt... die hard rockets fan here but love OKCs colors and the statement jersey
40DBF2C1-A6A2-49E2-85D7-35F26607449B.jpeg

I’m glad everyone has had good experiences with NBA Euro but I think I’m done with them. Ordered a jersey last Wednesday. Tracking never changed from shipping info received. Email cst service was no help so had to waste the money to call them internationally. Lady was very nice and said she would resend so it would get here before Christmas and now the new tracking is doing the same thing. Just says shipping info received. Nothing else.

I’m glad everyone has had good experiences with NBA Euro but I think I’m done with them. Ordered a jersey last Wednesday. Tracking never changed from shipping info received. Email cst service was no help so had to waste the money to call them internationally. Lady was very nice and said she would resend so it would get here before Christmas and now the new tracking is doing the same thing. Just says shipping info received. Nothing else.
Did you order express?

Anyone in Boston help out with at Kyrie Irving Authentic or Swingman in XL Green with GE logo jersey?

even we cant get them. you basically need to be at the store the moment they get them in. Plus the fact they try to wait until game nights to “restock”

I ordered a jersey from EU on 12/12 and haven’t had any kind of update on the order. Not even a tracking number.

Emailed the customer service 2 days ago but if I don’t hear back by later today I’m going to give them a call. Its not a Xmas gift but I just want to know what’s going on.

I ordered a jersey from EU on 12/12 and haven’t had any kind of update on the order. Not even a tracking number.

Emailed the customer service 2 days ago but if I don’t hear back by later today I’m going to give them a call. Its not a Xmas gift but I just want to know what’s going on.

You won't get a tracking number from them or any updates. It will take 10-14 days to get to your place. I wouldn't worry about it.

So Nike just gonna stay being choosy with the authentics?

Real life has me considering switching over to the swingman if I don't get more options :smh:

even we cant get them. you basically need to be at the store the moment they get them in. Plus the fact they try to wait until game nights to “restock”
I was at the pro shop last sunday during normal business hours and they had Icon swingman with patch for Irving in S and XL. Some bigger sizes for Horford and Smart

The swingmans are just awful in my opinion though. I’m waiting to get an authentic on discount to see how those are, but the quality so far has been lackluster.

Back
Top Bottom