-No nike tags
IMG_8880.jpeg

IMG_8881.jpeg

IMG_8882.jpeg

IMG_8879.jpeg

Nike premade kyrie for comparison
IMG_8837.jpeg

IMG_8838.jpeg

so yeah, typical fanatics L. Might be a new low for them actually, havent seen them sew swingman letters on an authentic jersey before. Will be returning.
I thought swim an were that garbage plastic super thin stuff

That looks like actual twill just different?

I mean I see it’s not the exact same but it’s not horrible

Durant nets city authentic came in-

-appear to be blanks that fanatics is customizing with swingman letters
-No nike tags
IMG_8880.jpeg

IMG_8881.jpeg

IMG_8882.jpeg

IMG_8879.jpeg

IMG_8837.jpeg

IMG_8838.jpeg

so yeah, typical fanatics L. Might be a new low for them actually, havent seen them sew swingman letters on an authentic jersey before. Will be returning.
damn. really wanted to scoop one of these kd's. those back letters are 🤢

I thought swim an were that garbage plastic super thin stuff

That looks like actual twill just different?

I mean I see it’s not the exact same but it’s not horrible
The letters are def the same as the ones used on swingmans. I hear you but it’s too much of a departure from how its supposed to look (kyrie jersey) for me to not care.

And the fact that fanatics still pulls crap like this constantly- cutting corners and costs instead of producing a quality product… I can’t reward this behavior and am putting my money where my mouth is.

Sucks because KD is one of my favorite players and its my favorite team. Was on this thread years ago begging nike to release this jersey. Instead we get the wish.com version. Actually there are bootlegs that look better than this.

Come on bro

Def not wingman numbers, diff twill? Probably you’d know better

I might cop one of it goes lower than $148

IMG_4747.png

Swingman names and numbers are literally stickers that are just heat pressed on. I don’t think you can stitch those joints on. Lol. But man, if they really are doing that, that’s terrible. Just as bad as that Dame authentic in this thread purchased from the team store in the arena, where the name is pressed on like a swingman.

Y'all trippin if you can't see how bad those DURANT letters are. Letters look like Harden when he came in the league compared to the IRVING letters that look like Harden today.

Y'all trippin if you can't see how bad those DURANT letters are. Letters look like Harden when he came in the league compared to the IRVING letters that look like Harden today.
Yea but they’re twill and double/ triple stitched

All I said is they weren’t wingman numbers and letters lol

Heat could've still been doing the Vice joints up to now.

Always like them and they're infinitely better than these:

1716751610802.png

And you know they're gonna do a white or red "Heat Culture" for next season. :smh:
Every time the Heat wear these, a cute puppy die and go to heaven :emoji_sob:

Durant nets city authentic came in-

-appear to be blanks that fanatics is customizing with swingman letters
-No nike tags
IMG_8880.jpeg

IMG_8881.jpeg

IMG_8882.jpeg

IMG_8879.jpeg

IMG_8837.jpeg

IMG_8838.jpeg

KD Numenbers look authentic to me. What am I missing? The Name being the wrong font sucks though.

The Retail authentic Kyrie uses stacked twill for some reason, which is incorrect. Nike does this for random jerseys jerseys here and there, which is weird.

Utah and hawks have changed jerseys 5 times last 10 years

Right, impossible to keep track of all the uniforms.

Here is a good video that explain why Nike paid more than 3 times more than Adidas did, to get the NBA rights........ this is why they make so many different ****ing jerseys.
they need the $$$
-
438 different NBA jerseys in 7 years !!

-

Back
Top Bottom