Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

thanks for answering that question... i was wondering too. i just texted them about a couple hours ago.

Only place that get authentic Mavs **** is the AAC or their website. No discounts for me lol.

All I want is a Wolves City Rose t-shirt and yet they don't offer it.

Will have to try for the code to get an Embiid authentic City jersey.

How do I get the code again? Not a Dr. Pepper drinker but for 30% off, I'll grab some if I need to.

Snap the pic of a barcode at your closest corner/grocery store. Instructions are on there. Should have a code sent back to you by text with 24-72 hours.

I like the D-Wade city jersey but feel like I'd only be getting it because I didn't get the white one last season decisions decisions decisions.

Are the courtside shorts replacing the authentics? Like the pockets myself, but I’m sure some people won’t like this.

damm I'm desperate for Heat or Nuggets authentic city jersey. When I saw authentic wade at fanatics 44 already gone. and I couldn't find Nuggets authentic city jersey yet.
I prefer to keep my money and not buy swingman... after you had an authentic you can't go back (its a shame that Mitchell and Ness swingman >>>>> nike swingman).

I can actually see sizes on NDC for wade jersey... they will be restocking these btw! I read a article last night on how they will be widely available! Nike won’t miss out on that money again

haha thought I was alone on this. I mean seriously, let it go Nike. the dude isn't even wearing these jerseys

His kicks are still going STRONG though... Kobe is coming back, that’s why they keep producing jerseys lol :rofl:jk

Back
Top Bottom