Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

yea the non-perforated ones were mistakes which is why they were even further delayed. Nice to finally get the jersey though.

Had to select Lebron as the player on the Nike Connect App though
IMG_3985.PNG

How did you get to this screen? Don’t see it for my hornets lol

They do... numbers and everything are exactly the same just looks like a personalized order. Everything is the way it’s supposed to be
If I'm buying a retail authentic, I'm not expecting a customised player level of quality. Don't play yourself.

I'm sure all who have their jerseys are happy but if it were me I'd be pretty annoyed.

I remember their team store had the black/gold city edition authentics at the end of the season. They had the dumb ad patch on it
I want a Kawhi Jersey but i actually like the patch, I don’t like that they charge extra for it tho

If I'm buying a retail authentic, I'm not expecting a customised player level of quality. Don't play yourself.

I'm sure all who have their jerseys are happy but if it were me I'd be pretty annoyed.

You guys know that Nike only makes certain players' jerseys (whoever is on NDC) through their manufacturer. Everyone is a "custom". And custom jerseys have always cost more. This is not exclusive to just Nike.

You guys know that Nike only makes certain players' jerseys (whoever is on NDC) through their manufacturer. Everyone is a "custom". And custom jerseys have always cost more. This is not exclusive to just Nike.
Exactly

Jay Z helped ruin jersey manufacturing

It’s funny I’d rather get the city shorts than the white shorts, feel like the white shorts would get dirty quick

I feel you but city changes every year...being a lakers fan n having some wat a easy access n discount on all 3 shorts...especially with pockets n the fit i love..compared to previous shorts...ima b investing in more shorts especially if they drop the HWC wolves n heat...im expecting my HWC magic shorts on Tuesday..really excited especially im planning to get the orlando 10’s

Do the fanatics 30% codes not work on the team specific “fanatics experience” sites? Want to get some Philly city socks and don’t see them anywhere but sixersshop.com. Thanks in advance.

Do the fanatics 30% codes not work on the team specific “fanatics experience” sites? Want to get some Philly city socks and don’t see them anywhere but sixersshop.com. Thanks in advance.
They won’t work on the other Fanatics sites either. Just Fanatics itself. Really dumb because some of the other sites has stuff that fanatics doesn’t have on their own site. Even though they are all operated by fanatics.

It shouldn’t be this damn hard to find authentics and they shouldn’t be so sparingly produced.

****s annoying. It shouldn’t be a pain to find a Lebron Lakers Authentic at your local jersey store or team shop. Especially when you live in Los Angeles.

Those are definitely the earned jerseys. Makes sense since it’s the last year in Oakland. Kind of a lazy design but I like it better than the city one. Hopefully they made some authentic versions.

Those are definitely the earned jerseys. Makes sense since it’s the last year in Oakland. Kind of a lazy design but I like it better than the city one. Hopefully they made some authentic versions.

Agreed. It’s a lazy design. They just swapped the color scheme of the Statement jersey.

Back
Top Bottom