Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

why don't they let them wear their own jerseys for all star weekend, but have a little 'something' that makes them different so people know it's from the all-star game?

I would say a patch, but where are they going to put it?

why don't they let them wear their own jerseys for all star weekend, but have a little 'something' that makes them different so people know it's from the all-star game?

I would say a patch, but where are they going to put it?
$$$$$

they want something they can sell, if they make players wear their own jersey, people aren't gonna shell out cash for something thats not special

They kind of resemble these... 2015 all star jerseys
3860DE9D-A889-4DFA-B58E-21B8E33370E0.jpeg

Fanatics order came in today. Ordered this no joke yesterday afternoon 1:40PM. Shipped from Vegas and arrive at my house in CT within 24 hours. Have shoprunner for 2 day shipping, but showed up even quicker than expected -Props to fanatics on this one.

Perforated kiss cut numbers, gotta be direct from Nike. Material definitely more coarse and thick than last years version. Its nice to have in the collection @$120 after costco fanatics giftcard promo

IMG_4119.jpg
IMG_4120.JPG
What size did you get?

Will never order from laker store, after all the BS y’all had to deal with!

Fanatics or bust

I've got to think if Fanatics are getting the correct stock then the team store has received the same by now, that first run might have just been jumping the gun for whatever reason.

I'm gonna to try have some faith haha

Dammit to cop or not to cop... darn you Lakers Store.

Welp if anyone wants a 15% off coupon on Lakers Store online, here you go: BIN--SETK2W

Last edited:
For those that have the custom laker store ones, the twill on the fanatics is the same color and weight as the Lakers team logo. The white is also Matte

This is what I’m afraid of if I were to order from the Lakers Store. I can definitely see the difference between the two.

For those that have the custom laker store ones, the twill on the fanatics is the same color and weight as the Lakers team logo. The white is also Matte

This is what I’m afraid of if I were to order from the Lakers Store. I can definitely see the difference between the two.

The older custom ones are off. You can see the color isn’t the same. New stock might be Nike made.

Just copped a Lebron Authentic and it came out to $150.84 :smokin not too bad. Wish it was lower but still not bad.

Have a feeling that we’re going to see the LBJ Icon Authentic more widely available. At least I’m hoping.

Skipped over Lakers Store due to the BS shipping charge to my state and I’ll patiently wait for them to pop up again on Fanatics or NDC or even FTL. I mean it’s already on Nike UK for Pete’s sake.

Have a feeling that we’re going to see the LBJ Icon Authentic more widely available. At least I’m hoping.

Skipped over Lakers Store due to the BS shipping charge to my state and I’ll patiently wait for them to pop up again on Fanatics or NDC or even FTL. I mean it’s already on Nike UK for Pete’s sake.
Full Stock in Nike Australia too

56 - team #bigboy

Hey bro are u big guy (pause) or like your jersey with some give. I ask because growing up we wore our jerseys with length. Now these young cats wear their jerseys almost like fitted t shirts.

I got a 52, 56, & 58 jersey for different moods lol

Just wondering what’s your preference

Back
Top Bottom